Breeding

Should white girls breed white and fuck black or fuck and breed black?

• Total voters

boisefman

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.

Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.
Mmmmmm cum server me babe.

that's one of the stupidest things ive ever heard

According to the stats from my foundations for education class by the year 2040 whites are going to be a minority. I've also heard the stats claim that there are still far more couples within the same ethnicity so its kind of hard to judge which is really happening. I've seen several threads on here and other related sites that are directly about breeding white wives with black babies. I personally want to have children in the future and can't really understand the black breeding only idea. I'm hoping this pole gives me an idea how many of us cucks don't want their wives or girlfriends to be black bred.

Thanks for all the responses and I hope to hear more feedback from those of you who are for the idea of only breeding white women with black babies and why this idea intrigues or turns you on.

hey jeff-- i find it interesting that ur going to decide what a woman shall do with her body and life .. because no one has that right ever...while u think breeding is the answer... i hope u realize that we are speaking of a human life not a fanatasy or a game..children are not a game nor are they returned back to the store when u tire of the game or the fanatasy....while i totally understand that racism and bigotry have no place either in the world.. i dont believe getting white women preggers is any where near the solution... ok time to take me down and tell me how ignorant i am

hey jeff-- i find it interesting that ur going to decide what a woman shall do with her body and life .. because no one has that right ever...while u think breeding is the answer... i hope u realize that we are speaking of a human life not a fanatasy or a game..children are not a game nor are they returned back to the store when u tire of the game or the fanatasy....while i totally understand that racism and bigotry have no place either in the world.. i dont believe getting white women preggers is any where near the solution... ok time to take me down and tell me how ignorant i am
i agree it is a human life we are takling about i my self like the idea but not just for fantasy sake it has to be right time right every thing

OP has a valid point.

However, I doubt we will run out of white woman though...to be fair, we (blacks) have alot of catching up to do considering how many blacks were killed off during slavery days.

PS: Voted the second option "No, they should breed with and fuck BBC only."

Well, as just a thought directed to the original topic, I'd say that there is a 'kinky' element to thought of my wife "breeding black", but I would never pursue "having a baby" for the sake of "kinky". The baby should never be treated like a play thing in this manner. My wife and I have tried, unsuccessfully, to have a baby (for the right reasons), but it hasn't been in the cards. If she were to give in to black cock and his sperm brought about a pregnancy, I would not look on that as a disaster, but as a kind of answer to our prayers. A baby carried and delivered by the woman I love would, in my heart, be my own. So, that's a long way of saying that if you "breed", white, black or purple, don't rob the baby of love.

... My wife and I have tried, unsuccessfully, to have a baby (for the right reasons), but it hasn't been in the cards.

Don't mean to pry, mygirl68, but is your wife reaching orgasms during and after you ejaculate inside her? The reason I ask, is that medical research, over the past couple decades, has shown that female orgasms help activate the cervix "sperm gathering process". There are some videos of this available. So, once you've ejaculated inside her, if she could have a couple more orgasms, that might help with her conception. Worth trying if you haven't already ... Mac :)

Don't mean to pry, mygirl68, but is your wife reaching orgasms during and after you ejaculate inside her? The reason I ask, is that medical research, over the past couple decades, has shown that female orgasms help activate the cervix "sperm gathering process". There are some videos of this available. So, once you've ejaculated inside her, if she could have a couple more orgasms, that might help with her conception. Worth trying if you haven't already ... Mac :)
Bringing her orgasms seem to be nothing I have any problem with (thank God, for I simply can't get enough of those!) and, in fact, I have gotten her pregnant before, but she has lost the pregnancies at around the 6-7 week mark. You are no way "prying" and thank you very much for the response/information!

According to the stats from my foundations for education class by the year 2040 whites are going to be a minority. I've also heard the stats claim that there are still far more couples within the same ethnicity so its kind of hard to judge which is really happening. I've seen several threads on here and other related sites that are directly about breeding white wives with black babies. I personally want to have children in the future and can't really understand the black breeding only idea. I'm hoping this pole gives me an idea how many of us cucks don't want their wives or girlfriends to be black bred.

Thanks for all the responses and I hope to hear more feedback from those of you who are for the idea of only breeding white women with black babies and why this idea intrigues or turns you on.
Did you really look at the stats? The reason is simple the whites will be the minority and it has NOTHING, ZERO to do with blacks breeding whites. The I flux from Latin America, India, and China, along with their birthrates is the answer.

you do have a point there

How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.

You left out an important option ... fucking & breeding with WHOMEVER they please. Breeding, however, involves an innocent 3rd party(child2), and sensationalizing the crossbreeding event is dead wrong. Unfortunately ******* end up on the streets and in trouble because of very ignorant parents.

honestly doesntt. Matter if. U want. To breed with. Black. Well do itttif not well don't. But come to. Las vegas when your ready. Ill do it

Back