Breeding

Should white girls breed white and fuck black or fuck and breed black?

• Total voters
We have to ensure that there are always white women for black men to enjoy. We also don't want dark black men to eventually disappear either, which could also happen. I think we should encourage having children withing your own race to ensure the future of beautiful white women and dark black men. Some people will of course still have mixed children and that is fine too. But we should always have a place for white men in that they can contribute sperm for white women for impregnation, even if their wives and girlfriends see black men for sex. Black men should have all women sexually and they need to impregnate black women as much as possible. We need more black men and white women in the world, not less. They are both beautiful and I for one hope both never disappear.

We have to ensure that there are always white women for black men to enjoy. We also don't want dark black men to eventually disappear either, which could also happen. I think we should encourage having children withing your own race to ensure the future of beautiful white women and dark black men. Some people will of course still have mixed children and that is fine too. But we should always have a place for white men in that they can contribute sperm for white women for impregnation, even if their wives and girlfriends see black men for sex. Black men should have all women sexually and they need to impregnate black women as much as possible. We need more black men and white women in the world, not less. They are both beautiful and I for one hope both never disappear.

The white/black history of America invokes negative thoughts and ill will. If the majority was a brown race, a mixture of black and white, the social makeup of America would be a lot better.

tumblr_mo4ntp3dts1r4qz2xo1_500.jpg

Are you smoking crack?

Just wanted to know how many agree with me on this point. I think White girls shouldn't all breed black, otherwise in the future there will be a shortage of beautiful white girls to service BBC and Cuckold white men. How many think white girls should fuck black and breed white, and how many think they should fuck and breed black only.

well if we breed our wife with two white daughters first it helps

[QIOTE="jazzmo, post: 415159, member: 38739"]We have to ensure that there are always white women for black men to enjoy. We also don't want dark black men to eventually disappear either, which could also happen. I think we should encourage having children withing your own race to ensure the future of beautiful white women and dark black men. Some people will of course still have mixed children and that is fine too. But we should always have a place for white men in that they can contribute sperm for white women for impregnation, even if their wives and girlfriends see black men for sex. Black men should have all women sexually and they need to impregnate black women as much as possible. We need more black men and white women in the world, not less. They are both beautiful and I for one hope both never disappear.[/QUOTE]
I agree and think that's hot you feel that way but BBC or bwc can take turns breeds slu t wifes

i

And you be the idiot?

Oh wow, you guys found a couple of Jeff Odgis's quotes ... his posts in this thread are mild compared to some. In fact, they were so bad that moderators totally wiped his profile and history, but I still run into his stuff occasionally and have to laugh. His posts need to be archived into some special grouping, but I'm not sure what it would be called. He claimed to be a neo-Nazi skinhead that simply lost his way and wanted to make amends. Congratulations on the find ... Mac

Oh wow, you guys found a couple of Jeff Odgis's quotes ... his posts in this thread are mild compared to some. In fact, they were so bad that moderators totally wiped his profile and history, but I still run into his stuff occasionally and have to laugh. His posts need to be archived into some special grouping, but I'm not sure what it would be called. He claimed to be a neo-Nazi skinhead that simply lost his way and wanted to make amends. Congratulations on the find ... Mac

His material really was epic.

every white girl should have a white baby (or maybe two white babies) and a black baby.
I believe that EVERY white girl should have a couple white ******* at least and that ideally she should have at least 6 truly BBCs to bred her as they see fit and of course they should fuck her as much as they possibly can throughout her pregnancy .. every white should be encouraged and helped to get all of her female family members that are ovulating ready to be blacked and bred

Back