Breeding Wife, What to do with daughter?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by PakMan, Jun 12, 2016.

1. PakMan

PakMan Member

I am a new member here, and have some dark thoughts sometimes. Here's one, you give your beautiful wife to be bred by her bull and his friends. She gets pregnant and gives birth to a daughter. Assuming you decide to raise her, how would you deal with this situation? How would you explain to family and friends? How would you raise her, in her mother's footsteps?
    Also nothing sexual happens until she is of legal age ofcourse, nothing sexual before then. What if the bull wants to do the daughter? Will you the cuck take part in sampling the "daughter" you raised?

2. Myhotgf

Myhotgf New Member

How old is ur wife share some pictures and what is the biggest cock she has taken ? Does she know about your intention of getting her banged

Black white likes this.
  3. PakMan

PakMan Member

my wife is 24, shes only been with me, and im about 5". She does not know of my intention...yet

4. Myhotgf

Myhotgf New Member

Get her dildo have used anything on her

RyanB likes this.
  5. PakMan

PakMan Member

nope shes a very inecperienced, but wat kind of dildo?

6. Myhotgf

Myhotgf New Member

Like a thick dildo do have any pics of her n how long have u been married

Attached Files:

7. PakMan

PakMan Member

I may prefer to get her a thick black dildo.

Pm me for pics

#7 PakMan, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    RyanB and Myhotgf like this.
  8. XxxcockxxX

XxxcockxxX New Member

Hey text me on here. I want to see your wife and maybe meet up

jezzebel2015 likes this.
  9. sperm8r

sperm8r Member

US
    I bought my GF years ago a very large dildo. She got very used to it. It is a great idea to up size her expectations.

RyanB likes this.
  10. Miri

Miri Member

Germany
    ??? The question was what to Do with the daughter after birth, or?
    Good question i'am a mother of a 3 year old daugther (- don't hit me her father is white)...
    U mean what to do with a Black daugther or?

Ncblkdaddy and kumarraoo like this.
  11. Miri

Miri Member

Germany
    U have to wait till she is 18...

12. PakMan

PakMan Member

Correct, what would a cuck do that is wanting his wife bred by BBC, how do the cucks feel about raising "their" baby specifically black/white daughter. If she grows up to be hot what is most likely to be her future? Follow in the footsteps of her mom and get blacked also? Living with a sexually deprived cuck, will he eventually find a outlet with her, or will she cuck the father also? What will you do if you are cuck, wife, or bull?

cmarquette0120, ItsLeo and kumarraoo like this.
  13. Miri

Miri Member

Germany
    Weil i'm a mom. Would we proud she follow my footsteps. But would not Force her - at the Moment ;-) joking. She have to want it herself...

14. cuckoldmike24

cuckoldmike24 Member

fuck yea, let her go for it!!

PakMan likes this.
  15. PakMan

PakMan Member

You mean let her go for bbc and be blacked like her mom?

jason385, kumarraoo and cuckoldmike24 like this.
  16. kumarraoo

kumarraoo New Member Gold Member

India
    Can u plz help me miss. I love To have cuckold relationship. With my gf who I will marry . Can u help

ItsLeo likes this.
  17. jason385

jason385 Active Member

Raise her as my own unless Bull wants involvment. Have a careing open environment and not hide her mothere's and my sexuality. Educate her approriately to her age. Show her the benifits of having a Black lover.

PakMan, WannalickBBC and kumarraoo like this.
  18. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I believe every woman needs to be with white men for a significant period of time, before experiencing sex with a black man, so she really appreciates what he does for her. My daughter was 30 when she was with her first black man.

19. PakMan

PakMan Member

I think this is a interesting point that you raise. We all say all women belong to the superior BBC, but dont realize that she needs to first have an average small cock to really cherish her superior bbc later.

jason385 likes this.
  20. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Exactly. Just imagine losing your virginity to a well-hung black man. You will never understand the sexual frustration most married women endure.

Roy Randall and Sincere999 like this.