BREEDING TIME!

eyespy07

Male
Looking for the absolute BEST pics and/or vids of white, asian, latina or any type of woman getting thoroughly FERTILIZED. Not just money shots or creampies (though I do love seeing those) but BBCs BALLS DEEP inside a woman to their CERVIX. Not only that but situations were you know there is no chance for these hapless ladies but to be BRED.

Anybody have a a few pics/vids they like to share?

Let the breeding begin!

first-black-breeding.jpg

Yes, it does take your breath away!

Looking for the absolute BEST pics and/or vids of white, asian, latina or any type of woman getting thoroughly FERTILIZED ...... BBCs BALLS DEEP inside a woman to their CERVIX. Not only that but situations were you know there is no chance for these hapless ladies but to be BRED.

You know, a guy only needs about 6 inches of cock to be "balls deep to her cervix" ... and this crap about guys pushing their cocks through the cervix into the womb ... just fantasy talk ... no way that happens without critical injury to the female, and I mean rupturing the cervix. :unsure: That said ... lets see if I can add a few to your collection that you don't have.

I also have bunches of moms with black men & their little black babies ... I'm hesitant to post those.

Attachments

• cuck_MakingOfABlackOwnedWife.jpg
    cuck_MakingOfABlackOwnedWife.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 503
  • cuck_BlkCockCreampie3.jpg
    cuck_BlkCockCreampie3.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 456
  • cuck_BlkCockCreampie4.jpg
    cuck_BlkCockCreampie4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 443
  • cuck_BlkCockCreampie5.jpg
    cuck_BlkCockCreampie5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 432
  • cuck_BlkCockCreampie6.jpgj.jpg
    cuck_BlkCockCreampie6.jpgj.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 454
  • cuck_BlkCockCreamPie.jpg
    cuck_BlkCockCreamPie.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 437
  • cuck_BlkInsemination.jpg
    cuck_BlkInsemination.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 453
  • cuck_BlkMancreampie.jpg
    cuck_BlkMancreampie.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 445
  • cuck_captionPregWife&BBC.jpg
    cuck_captionPregWife&BBC.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 483
  • cuck_captionTheAddiction.jpg
    cuck_captionTheAddiction.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 496
  • cuck_captionYesHeDid.jpg
    cuck_captionYesHeDid.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 516
  • cuck_FreshPie.jpg
    cuck_FreshPie.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 499
  • cuck_MakingOfAblackbaby3-2.jpg
    cuck_MakingOfAblackbaby3-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 464
Would love to see that with the wife, she loves cum in her. Can' t pregnant now, well slim chance but it always possible one of those sperms could make it through.

You know, a guy only needs about 6 inches of cock to be "balls deep to her cervix" ... and this crap about guys pushing their cocks through the cervix into the womb ... just fantasy talk ... no way that happens without critical injury to the female, and I mean rupturing the cervix. :unsure: That said ... lets see if I can add a few to your collection that you don't have.

I also have bunches of moms with black men & their little black babies ... I'm hesitant to post those.

Very true statement about cock entering past the cervix.. but if your willing to send them privately, I'd love to see some of the photos you mentioned you're hesitant to post.. but I can understand if you don't want to but just let me know..

Very true statement about cock entering past the cervix.. but if your willing to send them privately, I'd love to see some of the photos you mentioned you're hesitant to post.. but I can understand if you don't want to but just let me know..

Same here.

Lovely pics!! :)

Back