Breeding this fall

We're down to two "finalists" that we're involved with and planning to go through with things this fall. In a few weeks, we'll get the ovulation timed right and ask our favorite. And if he turns it down, hope #2 agrees to our request to help us.

A number of you who have been there - couples and bulls - have been kind enough to share your thoughts and experiences which have helped us make sure this will be as wonderful a reality as it is a fantasy.

There is a sexual aspect to this but it's more than just that. Lots of couples who adopt or seek sperm donors want that "perfect" baby in terms of intellect and looks. We're not doing anything they aren't - except the fun part of making babies. We're not doing this because we think the white race needs to die out or some crazy submission desire (even though humanity will continue intermixing until the day there is one race left, our choice is about what WE want for us and our family).

We don't get those who think it's just some sexual thing. It's a lot more than just that. This is real and we're in a position where we can live with it. Or at least hope we are - but children are all about hope :)

If any of you - couples, bulls or someone who knows either - have some practical advice to share. Things like how to explain the children to others, how to handle the intended helper, how to handle black hair and many other practical thoughts, please share them. This is a major venture and all advice is needed so this goes right for everyone - us, children and the guys who give us these wonderful children.

Having a kid to fulfill a sexual fantasy is just way over the line imo. One thing is that you think YOU can deal with the consequences, but have you given any consideration to the kid and how it can and probably will impact his/her life ? How would you feel if you found out you were born because your parents were satisfying some kinky fantasies ?

Being a mom myself, I know all too well the dedication and sacrifices requred to raise a kid, and it's really not something to be taken lightly.

I have bred a friend of mine once and she is a very well taken care of little girl. This was basically her last shot at having a baby so I helped her. She is very successful and now has a fiancée who loves them. She is just much older than me and didn’t feel like she could be in a relationship with me. She told me I am for one making babies and pleasing her but couldn’t settle with me. Sooo it can work. I am happy I bred her successfully.

Well it seems I have been reprimanded by administrators here for using hateful terms.

Comments such as "I think this is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.
As for 'perfect baby'... Congratulations for shitting on every baby ever born who has special needs."
- are not conducive to a enriching environment for all to enjoy - and for THAT....I DO apologize for calling you shitbag so brazenly in a public forum.

On a more positive note, as a Black Man who created BLACK-MIXED CHILDREN out of love and devotion to a Woman OF Color through the sanctity of marriage also gives ME hope to create MORE Black, brown, dark-skinned people - people of 'intellect and looks' in this hopelessly racist society we live in.

Having read up books about breeding and racial selection (usually Nazi-based) I guess in a good way your post sparked a Healthy discussion. But of course, that's just my humble Opinion :)

HERE'S TO HOPE! :)

- Mike

We're down to two "finalists" that we're involved with and planning to go through with things this fall. In a few weeks, we'll get the ovulation timed right and ask our favorite. And if he turns it down, hope #2 agrees to our request to help us.

A number of you who have been there - couples and bulls - have been kind enough to share your thoughts and experiences which have helped us make sure this will be as wonderful a reality as it is a fantasy.

There is a sexual aspect to this but it's more than just that. Lots of couples who adopt or seek sperm donors want that "perfect" baby in terms of intellect and looks. We're not doing anything they aren't - except the fun part of making babies. We're not doing this because we think the white race needs to die out or some crazy submission desire (even though humanity will continue intermixing until the day there is one race left, our choice is about what WE want for us and our family).

We don't get those who think it's just some sexual thing. It's a lot more than just that. This is real and we're in a position where we can live with it. Or at least hope we are - but children are all about hope :)

If any of you - couples, bulls or someone who knows either - have some practical advice to share. Things like how to explain the children to others, how to handle the intended helper, how to handle black hair and many other practical thoughts, please share them. This is a major venture and all advice is needed so this goes right for everyone - us, children and the guys who give us these wonderful children.
I think your full of ******* or nuts. ok both.

in my eyes only the term, "want that "perfect" baby", disqualified you guys. next to all the other stuff you said. Every baby is perfect no matter what....

For those of you who somehow couldn't tell WE didn't expect a baby who was "perfect", the point was that lots of couples want to adopt only if a baby meets every requirement or choose a sperm donor only in a way nobody would actually know their lived weren't perfecf and everyone thinks they're oh so wonderful. In our case, people are going to know something is up and we don't care. Somehow their choice is OK but those who go another route aren't OK. Thanks for the hate everyone.

All the best guys, hope you have a wonderful beautiful black baby.

Well it seems I have been reprimanded by administrators here for using hateful terms.

Comments such as "I think this is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.
As for 'perfect baby'... Congratulations for shitting on every baby ever born who has special needs."
- are not conducive to a enriching environment for all to enjoy - and for THAT....I DO apologize for calling you shitbag so brazenly in a public forum.

On a more positive note, as a Black Man who created BLACK-MIXED CHILDREN out of love and devotion to a Woman OF Color through the sanctity of marriage also gives ME hope to create MORE Black, brown, dark-skinned people - people of 'intellect and looks' in this hopelessly racist society we live in.

Having read up books about breeding and racial selection (usually Nazi-based) I guess in a good way your post sparked a Healthy discussion. But of course, that's just my humble Opinion :)

HERE'S TO HOPE! :)

- Mike
Personally I think it is depraved and sick. And I wonder why this stuff is allowed in the general forums.

The children that will be the product of this 'experiment' will suffer the consequences of their actions. They have no say in this.

If they would have researched things, besides normal instincts of having children out of love not some twisted depraved fantasy, they would have learned about the potential undesirable consequences of being raised by a non biological *******.

Adoption for instance was born out of necessity. It's something you can explain to a baby. This ******* is just sick.

For those of you who somehow couldn't tell WE didn't expect a baby who was "perfect", the point was that lots of couples want to adopt only if a baby meets every requirement or choose a sperm donor only in a way nobody would actually know their lived weren't perfecf and everyone thinks they're oh so wonderful. In our case, people are going to know something is up and we don't care. Somehow their choice is OK but those who go another route aren't OK. Thanks for the hate everyone.
Hate? You are being called out for your spiteful behaviour, don't get it twisted.

Why do you post about this stuff on a sexual kink forum if this is all so comparable to couples who cannot have babies for medical or biological reasons?

Exactly.

Hate? You are being called out for your spiteful behaviour, don't get it twisted.

Why do you post about this stuff on a sexual kink forum if this is all so comparable to couples who cannot have babies for medical or biological reasons?

Exactly.
One to his own opinion hun... you situation might not be same for other.

Back