Breeding Session near Tampa/Lakeland Area of Florida.

ravenscat73

Wife and I are trying to set up a breeding session for her at a local motel. She would like to have at least ten guys on hand or more. Must be BBC only and willing to seed her properly. If you are local and would like to be part of it please drop us a line. We have been trying to put together a breeding party for her for some time now and although we live in a major metro area there seems to be just too many fakes and wanna bes' out there.So if you are truly interested in breeding my bitch in heat then please let us know. She is a real life black cock slut who craves it and can't get enough. Below is just a sample of her. She is built for BBC, thick ass, supple thighs, 38D breasts, clean shaved, red hair and icy green eyes in a 5' 2" body that was made for pleasing black cock. We look forward to hearing form you.​
Geo and Cat.;)
042.jpg0147.JPG0390.jpg

Wife and I are trying to set up a breeding session for her at a local motel. She would like to have at least ten guys on hand or more. Must be BBC only and willing to seed her properly. If you are local and would like to be part of it please drop us a line. We have been trying to put together a breeding party for her for some time now and although we live in a major metro area there seems to be just too many fakes and wanna bes' out there.So if you are truly interested in breeding my bitch in heat then please let us know. She is a real life black cock slut who craves it and can't get enough. Below is just a sample of her. She is built for BBC, thick ass, supple thighs, 38D breasts, clean shaved, red hair and icy green eyes in a 5' 2" body that was made for pleasing black cock. We look forward to hearing form you.​
Geo and Cat.;)

Wife and I are trying to set up a breeding session for her at a local motel. She would like to have at least ten guys on hand or more. Must be BBC only and willing to seed her properly. If you are local and would like to be part of it please drop us a line. We have been trying to put together a breeding party for her for some time now and although we live in a major metro area there seems to be just too many fakes and wanna bes' out there.So if you are truly interested in breeding my bitch in heat then please let us know. She is a real life black cock slut who craves it and can't get enough. Below is just a sample of her. She is built for BBC, thick ass, supple thighs, 38D breasts, clean shaved, red hair and icy green eyes in a 5' 2" body that was made for pleasing black cock. We look forward to hearing form you.
Geo and Cat.;)
I volunteer

Back