BREEDING: Responsibility in Black & White (or 4 Blacks & Whites)

Black Studs are born and raised to breed and breed they should! They are BORN with certain physical characteristics that enhances their breeding skills and born with stronger breeding instincts. They are also raised to breed. We expect Black men to make babies. As alpha males, it is their obligation and responsibility to breed a white couple or woman who wants a baby. His responsibility ends there.

It is the responsibility of the white cuckold husband or boyfriend to support and help raise the baby. Society can't have it both ways - saying to Black Studs I want you breed our wives and girlfriends but you have to be responsible for the baby that they wanted. No Way!!! If a Black Stud is married to the woman or has a girlfriend and there is an understanding that he will support a baby that's one thing. However, if a husband or boyfriend says I want you to breed my wife or girlfriend, then HE should be the one to support and help raise the baby. Or, if a single white woman wants to be bred and she knows that the stud in only there to breed her, she needs to either take sole responsibility for the baby or finds someone else to help her.

Society can't have it BOTH ways. If white couples or women want to be bred, it's the responsibility of Black Studs to breed them. His responsibility ends there.

Attachments

• breeding.jpg
    breeding.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I totally agree, this is hot too. I cant wait to get my girl bred, its about dominance and ownership to any superior black man let the white couple deal with it. Its not his problem that his seed is meant to breed as many white girls as he can. If any black guy wanted to fuck my girl i would take it as an honor and insist that he not only fucks her raw but cums deep in her tight fertile pussy

I totally agree, this is hot too. I cant wait to get my girl bred, its about dominance and ownership to any superior black man let the white couple deal with it. Its not his problem that his seed is meant to breed as many white girls as he can. If any black guy wanted to fuck my girl i would take it as an honor and insist that he not only fucks her raw but cums deep in her tight fertile pussy
i m totally agree with you ,black semen its always a prize reward and a honor for us white couples

best of luck to you i hope you get to see or hear it happen. make sure she tells all her friends so they will get blacked and hopefully have black babies too

best of luck to you i hope you get to see or hear it happen. make sure she tells all her friends so they will get blacked and hopefully have black babies too
thank you very much ,i hope for you too my friend,after my wife i will introduce him to my family membres :happy::balanced:

I definitely would like a partner who would have a black stud's baby but it would be important for the baby to know his/her ******* at some level. As a cuck I'd love and care for the baby as if my own, but there will come a time when the baby asks questions and will want to know who their ******* is - and they should have this right.
I think if a white cuckold couple are going to have a black baby then they should make sure the white female is bred by a black bull who will have some later involvement with the baby.

I agree with you. I'm totally for the Black Stud being involved with the baby he bred. I think many Black Studs want to have contact - especially if the baby is a boy but the thing that may keep them away is the fear of having to be responsible for baby support and baby rearing. If a couple lets him know he's not responsible for anything that will keep him to stick around.

Black Studs are born and raised to breed and breed they should! They are BORN with certain physical characteristics that enhances their breeding skills and born with stronger breeding instincts. They are also raised to breed. We expect Black men to make babies. As alpha males, it is their obligation and responsibility to breed a white couple or woman who wants a baby. His responsibility ends there.

It is the responsibility of the white cuckold husband or boyfriend to support and help raise the baby. Society can have it both ways - saying to Black Studs I want you breed our wives and girlfriends but you have to be responsible for the baby that they wanted. No Way!!! If a Black Stud is married to the woman or has a girlfriend and there is an understanding that he will support a baby that's one thing. However, if a husband or boyfriend says I want you to breed my wife or girlfriend, then HE should be the one to support and help raise the baby. Or, if a single white woman wants to be bred and she knows that the stud in only there to breed her, she needs to either take sole responsibility for the baby or finds someone else to help her.

Society can't have it BOTH ways. If white couples or women want to be bred, it's the responsibility of Black Studs to breed them. His responsibility ends there.
I totally agree with this.. If my wife had a black mans baby. I would raise and support that baby..

It scares me to think THIS ATTITUDE even exists ... literally scares me! Selfishness & Thoughtlessness, all to supposedly add "excitement" to your little fantasy ! Hey, you're no longer talking just about a lifestyle, ... you're talking about creating human beings (babies) like they were puppies or something. Creating ******* carries tremendous responsibilities; I can't even imagine trying to raise children these days by myself ... thing is, there is a small % of you that actually believe this BS talk.
Scares the hell out of me just thinking you're walking amongst the sane every day. God protect us from you! Maybe society will be blessed with you never having children of your own! You're simply too immature/irresponsible to take care of them. :rolleyes:

It is the responsibility of the white cuckold husband or boyfriend to support and help raise the baby. Society can have it both ways - saying to Black Studs I want you breed our wives and girlfriends but you have to be responsible for the baby that they wanted. No Way!!! If a Black Stud is married to the woman or has a girlfriend and there is an understanding that he will support a baby that's one thing. However, if a husband or boyfriend says I want you to breed my wife or girlfriend, then HE should be the one to support and help raise the baby. Or, if a single white woman wants to be bred and she knows that the stud in only there to breed her, she needs to either take sole responsibility for the baby or finds someone else to help her.

I am in full agrement. I am a MWF 26 yrs oldd and have been breed 2 times and I'm now Black pregnat for the 3rd time. My husband knows his place and respects mine and my Black lovers. He supports and is raising my black babies

It scares me to think THIS ATTITUDE even exists ... literally scares me! Selfishness & Thoughtlessness, all to supposedly add "excitement" to your little fantasy ! Hey, you're no longer talking just about a lifestyle, ... you're talking about creating human beings (babies) like they were puppies or something. Creating ******* carries tremendous responsibilities; I can't even imagine trying to raise children these days by myself ... thing is, there is a small % of you that actually believe this BS talk.
Scares the hell out of me just thinking you're walking amongst the sane every day. God protect us from you! Maybe society will be blessed with you never having children of your own! You're simply too immature/irresponsible to take care of them. :rolleyes:

We neuter cats and dogs so they don't breed indiscriminately, yet human beings with a fraction of the intelligence of your run of the mill shelter ******* are free to further contaminate the gene pool.

I have been having sex with Blacks for 3 years now. I am married to a white guy for almost 4 years. I am now considering having him castrated

jmarc, why don't you cease with all these BS postings you're making and save the website some INK ... everytime you post, your own marital situation changes. You've made two posts just TODAY, and both different ... one, you're a white woman married to a white man for 2 years, and state you experienced your first black man 3 months into the marriage, and HERE, you say you've been having sex with Blacks for 3 years and married to a white man 4 years ... BOTH POSTS posted within an hour of each other.
Next thing we know, you're probably gonna be a Black Bull pimp with a 2 foot cock ... man, oh man! :frantic: "CEASE & DESIST"
There's a section for STORIES ... try posting your stuff there and quit making a fool of yourself ... DAMN! :confused:

pic_BullShit.jpg

Back