Breeding - Real or not?

We're a couple who is seriously planning to do this in the next year or so. We enjoy the fantasy part and know this fantasy is one that turns into a reality, so we've been trying to ask questions to see who has really done it so we know what to expect, how to explain it, etc. before we take that step ourselves.

We've seen lots of people talking about wanting to do this. Of course, lots of guys who would love to help. But only talked to one person who has actually gone that far.

So what's up with that? If you HAVE been there, as a family, mom or breeder, we'd love to hear your take on things, either her or via private message.

I know a couple that did this. It was set up by a third party. The meeting took place in a hotel room in a city where the couple did not live. The 'donor' did not know the couple's real names, but they did have set of details on him: Family Medical History, personality traits, exceptional skills and education level. The identity of the couple was concealed so that there would be no paternity issues, intrusions or complications at any point.

The couple's first meeting was for dinner at the hotel restaurant. All involved got along well. The couple brought the donor to their room, the husband waited in the next room while donor and wife completed the physical act. Apparently, several donations were made. This was a one time event for the donor. If conception was not achieved, another donor would be found.

From what I understand, all parties were pleased with the results.

This is an area fraught with dangers. There are legal issues, parental responsibilities, emotional issues and consequences that will be permanent. Black babies are adopted by white couples all the time, sometimes, they are also created.

This is an area fraught with dangers. There are legal issues, parental responsibilities, emotional issues and consequences that will be permanent. Black babies are adopted by white couples all the time, sometimes, they are also created.

EXACTLY. We know it's more than just a fantasy so before we start the nine month countdown to the obvious, we want to know everything we're getting ourselves into so we'll be ready.

@CarolinasCouple
Can I ask how you are going to explain? Just curious. Breeding is sooo hot but I can not think of any way to explain it to family.

The only thought I have is moving a distance away & telling them you decided to adopt then after you start to show, not seeing them until after the baby is born. But there are so many variables that could take place.

@CarolinasCouple
Can I ask how you are going to explain? Just curious. Breeding is sooo hot but I can not think of any way to explain it to family.

The only thought I have is moving a distance away & telling them you decided to adopt then after you start to show, not seeing them until after the baby is born. But there are so many variables that could take place.

Honestly we don't have all the answers, so we're reaching out to see who has experiences that we could learn from so when it's time, everything goes wonderfully for us, including the baby

My GF and I decided to do this. It still could happen although it's highly unlikely since she had surgery. It's fun though because of the very low chance of it happening we never pay attention to the time of the month and she lets her BBCs cum in her.

Our plan for an explanation was that we had a short term break up and she had a fling while we were split.

My GF and I decided to do this. It still could happen although it's highly unlikely since she had surgery. It's fun though because of the very low chance of it happening we never pay attention to the time of the month and she lets her BBCs cum in her.

Our plan for an explanation was that we had a short term break up and she had a fling while we were split.

Good luck! Should we race each other to see who gets there first? :)

Fantasy is one thing but you need to be certain of everything before you go ahead with it. Its not just about you and your fantasy. There is also the baby to think about. When he/she comes to you and wants to know who their ******* is what are you going to say? Is your bull going to want to be involved with the childs life?

i did this with my first lover and it's something that i regret to this day. it was a stupid idea and i dont know what madness possessed me and him to go through with it. he was only 25 and i was in my late 30s, i should have known better. I was supposed to be the 'mature' sensible one.

i did not get pregnant, thankfully. But after 3 months of trying (meeting daily for sex, having him cum in me multiple times), we decided it might be an idea for him to get checked at the doctor. I have 4 children already so felt it wasn't anything wrong with me.

he found out he can never have ******* and it destroyed him. our relationship fell apart and we never spoke again. he didn't answer any of my calls and refused to see me. i hated myself for a long time as i should've known better. he broke contact with his friends and disappeared. I still ask about him now but they tell me they haven't heard from him. i suspect they're lying but either way, it's clear he still wants nothing to do with me.

the pregnancy fantasy is hugely erotic for me. even now, i love it when my current lover says things like he's going to fuck a baby into me. i'm on the pill so it's not going to happen but the idea in my head, at the time, when he says it always pushes me over the edge. i'd love to get pregnant but i know it's a stupid, stupid idea.

it's a biological instinct for women and it's hard to control. that stupid decision destroyed a young promising man, it left me heart broken and it almost destroyed my marriage as i'd kept it a secret from my husband. I hadn't told him i'd intentionally come of the pill.

i can totally understand how people can get carried away with this fantasy. but please, remember what it is, you're bringing a new life into the world. that's a serous responsibility and not one you should make on the basis of sexual thrills (even if that is where most babies start from)

i struggled to write this post.

Fantasy is one thing but you need to be certain of everything before you go ahead with it. Its not just about you and your fantasy. There is also the baby to think about. When he/she comes to you and wants to know who their ******* is what are you going to say? Is your bull going to want to be involved with the childs life?

Which is exactly what we're coming here for. He has *******. He's wanting more. So we get the fantasy lasts a few days and then it's a lifetime of pain, misery, sleepless nights and all that. We know there's more to it so we've been reaching out and had some conversations with others who've been there, learning from them. We want this but we're not dumb enough to go at it blind as we are the ones who have to live with what happens.

We're a couple who is seriously planning to do this in the next year or so. We enjoy the fantasy part and know this fantasy is one that turns into a reality, so we've been trying to ask questions to see who has really done it so we know what to expect, how to explain it, etc. before we take that step ourselves.

We've seen lots of people talking about wanting to do this. Of course, lots of guys who would love to help. But only talked to one person who has actually gone that far.

So what's up with that? If you HAVE been there, as a family, mom or breeder, we'd love to hear your take on things, either her or via private message.
Love breed u anytime,inbox this real

Back