Breeding - Real or not?

Most women seem to be highly stimulated when a male that they are attracted to cums in them. Even though I am surgically safe and my partners know it, they usually react intensely when I cum.

i did this with my first lover and it's something that i regret to this day. it was a stupid idea and i dont know what madness possessed me and him to go through with it. he was only 25 and i was in my late 30s, i should have known better. I was supposed to be the 'mature' sensible one.

i did not get pregnant, thankfully. But after 3 months of trying (meeting daily for sex, having him cum in me multiple times), we decided it might be an idea for him to get checked at the doctor. I have 4 children already so felt it wasn't anything wrong with me.

he found out he can never have ******* and it destroyed him. our relationship fell apart and we never spoke again. he didn't answer any of my calls and refused to see me. i hated myself for a long time as i should've known better. he broke contact with his friends and disappeared. I still ask about him now but they tell me they haven't heard from him. i suspect they're lying but either way, it's clear he still wants nothing to do with me.

the pregnancy fantasy is hugely erotic for me. even now, i love it when my current lover says things like he's going to fuck a baby into me. i'm on the pill so it's not going to happen but the idea in my head, at the time, when he says it always pushes me over the edge. i'd love to get pregnant but i know it's a stupid, stupid idea.

it's a biological instinct for women and it's hard to control. that stupid decision destroyed a young promising man, it left me heart broken and it almost destroyed my marriage as i'd kept it a secret from my husband. I hadn't told him i'd intentionally come of the pill.

i can totally understand how people can get carried away with this fantasy. but please, remember what it is, you're bringing a new life into the world. that's a serous responsibility and not one you should make on the basis of sexual thrills (even if that is where most babies start from)
i struggled to write this post.

I empathize and totally agree with most all that you've said .. I don't believe that you should take on such a negative burdened feeling about your former lover.. It is indeed sad for him about his current infertility, but IMPORTANTLY is not his fault or yours.. it just is what is .. It's also rather sad about how things ended with you both.. But I firmly believe that while that kind of news may be devastating to him and of course affected as well, I feel that he should have asked for a second opinion perhaps and thoroughly educate himself about any specific details that are discovered there are several ways that he can have a baby if his own.. He should look on the bright side for rest of the he is a catch! You can fuck a well hung guy he'll fill you and cum in you and you won't get pregnant.. Some would say that's awsome like the younger girls that need to learn about the joys of BBCs without the risk of pregnancy

Last edited:
i did this with my first lover and it's something that i regret to this day. it was a stupid idea and i dont know what madness possessed me and him to go through with it. he was only 25 and i was in my late 30s, i should have known better. I was supposed to be the 'mature' sensible one.

i did not get pregnant, thankfully. But after 3 months of trying (meeting daily for sex, having him cum in me multiple times), we decided it might be an idea for him to get checked at the doctor. I have 4 children already so felt it wasn't anything wrong with me.

he found out he can never have ******* and it destroyed him. our relationship fell apart and we never spoke again. he didn't answer any of my calls and refused to see me. i hated myself for a long time as i should've known better. he broke contact with his friends and disappeared. I still ask about him now but they tell me they haven't heard from him. i suspect they're lying but either way, it's clear he still wants nothing to do with me.

the pregnancy fantasy is hugely erotic for me. even now, i love it when my current lover says things like he's going to fuck a baby into me. i'm on the pill so it's not going to happen but the idea in my head, at the time, when he says it always pushes me over the edge. i'd love to get pregnant but i know it's a stupid, stupid idea.

it's a biological instinct for women and it's hard to control. that stupid decision destroyed a young promising man, it left me heart broken and it almost destroyed my marriage as i'd kept it a secret from my husband. I hadn't told him i'd intentionally come of the pill.

i can totally understand how people can get carried away with this fantasy. but please, remember what it is, you're bringing a new life into the world. that's a serous responsibility and not one you should make on the basis of sexual thrills (even if that is where most babies start from)

i struggled to write this post.
Very true!!
Kudos to you ..

Back