Breeding question.

Chris1137

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
Which is a better choice. To have your girlfriend/wife impregnated by superior black seed or to have your own children. As much as I would love to raise the bulls baby it also seems our duty to provide future white generations for black men to enjoy. Females for breeding and males to pay for and help raise their children.

Marry me!
I will give you both!! I do think you should have one of your own & your thoughts behind it are sexy! Then, we can choose the perfect superior black man that would mix well with my genes.

I probably would given the chance, with the way these things seem to work out though you're likely a few thousand miles away.

Which is a better choice. To have your girlfriend/wife impregnated by superior black seed or to have your own children. As much as I would love to raise the bulls baby it also seems our duty to provide future white generations for black men to enjoy. Females for breeding and males to pay for and help raise their children.

Good to see some logic used in this situation......without white guys breeding white children there will be no white women to have black babies in the future, so while I DO want to have a black baby before its too late I also recognize that without having white babies the shock and awe of interracial relationships will eventually disappear and I'd hate to see that happen!!

J (the wife)

I think if a white wife/gf is regularly fucking with a black male who is bigger and more dominant than her white hubby then it would be difficult for her to choose not to have his black baby - from a purely biological and evolutionary point that is. But when you bring into the equation other factors like family and the social repercussions it tends to sway the other way.
For any white couples who have to make this decision it must be wonderfully erotic to discuss and I'm envious of the intimacy that must be involved.

Do any of you ever stop to look at the timestamps on posts before replying? This thread was over two years old... Not likely the poster is still active...

Good to see some logic used in this situation......without white guys breeding white children there will be no white women to have black babies in the future, so while I DO want to have a black baby before its too late I also recognize that without having white babies the shock and awe of interracial relationships will eventually disappear and I'd hate to see that happen!!

J (the wife)
there will always be wh women for black bulls.

Do any of you ever stop to look at the timestamps on posts before replying? This thread was over two years old... Not likely the poster is still active...

LOL, nope, I usually notice that AFTER I reply...…...but then I admit to being a bit "tipsy" when I am on here alone and tend to reply to things that turn me on versus things that are current...…..I don't mind, but seems it may be an issue.

J (the usually tipsy wife)

Back