Breeding party

I do agree I find it to be something that there has to be a lot of planning to achieve, but I keep hearing more about it, and it seems like satire stories, but you never know, some of it can be true, so I just ask out if curiosity

This whole talk on breeding seems better only in fantasy.... It's path that is difficult to walk....it's easy to fantasize..but difficult to live that fantasy...after all bringing another life into this world is a huge commitment and responsibility... If you want to do it...don't do it for the fantasy.. Do it if you are ready to commit to the baby..

This whole talk on breeding seems better only in fantasy.... It's path that is difficult to walk....it's easy to fantasize..but difficult to live that fantasy...after all bringing another life into this world is a huge commitment and responsibility... If you want to do it...don't do it for the fantasy.. Do it if you are ready to commit to the baby..
It's not something I'm looking for, just inquiring about it

I'm just curious, what is it with some of these black men and their "breeding" obsession? What happened to having enjoyable sex with someone without this strong desire, out of sensationalism, to frik'n BREED? I mean, its no big deal to have children, but usually one has made a commitment to be responsible for the breeding they do. That doesn't seem to be the case, here!

Am I missing something here .... anyone? Am I reading too much into this constant use of the word "breeding" by the black males, here? Why would one want to go around creating fatherless children simply for the sport of it?

ANYONE have REAL answers?......... pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg
gif_INSANE.gif

Last edited:
Back