breed her....

Unless the wife fucks multiple guys like a gangbang or breeding party and has no idea who the ******* is. ~E

I prefer that idea. It protects everyone involved. The wives don't leave their husbands to try to be with the biological fathers of their children if they don't know who the daddy is. So the husband gets to keep his family together and stay with his lovely wife. The black guys don't get chased for baby support. And the wife gets the most mind blowing sex imaginable. The baby also gets the strongest genes because the sperm had to outcompete all the others. I think gangbreedings are the best way, and if I can't have *******, I'll definitely opt for that with my future wife.

Women/couples into "breeding" have by far the biggest flake percentage.

I'm not into fantasy. When it becomes clear it's fantasy, I walk away, never to be heard from again. Whenever "breeding" or the ilk is mentioned before we even meet, it's been fantasy, every single time.

Gangbang breedings are LOL fantasy for another reason: Hi, my name is STD. Uhh, what? I don't care even if everyone is providing STD results.

Women/couples into "breeding" have by far the biggest flake percentage.

I'm not into fantasy. When it becomes clear it's fantasy, I walk away, never to be heard from again. Whenever "breeding" or the ilk is mentioned before we even meet, it's been fantasy, every single time.

Gangbang breedings are LOL fantasy for another reason: Hi, my name is STD. Uhh, what? I don't care even if everyone is providing STD results.

I'm sure you're right about all of this. However, I don't think that all of them are flakes, though many surely are. But I can tell you that every time I go out, I see ever more white girls with black babies, everywhere I go. And many are dating white guys or even getting married to them. I always thought they would be untouchable outcasts but apparently many guys don't mind. So I think you're wrong when you say that white girls aren't doing this. Finally, I have met many who have actually said that they think mixed race babies are better and want to get pregnant. I'm not lying. And many of them are upper middle class girls. Many are from the Deep South too! So I don't think you're totally right there.I'm

NY-Dec-2012-6.jpg Vegas 2012-6.jpg I thought the whole reason for letting black men use married white pussy is to try to knock them up. Here's a couple of before and after pictures of me. It's no big deal you let the black man take his pleasure in you and whatever happens after that shouldn't be his problem. I was around four months in the second picture. As you can see white cock is still getting no pussy.

View attachment 314609 View attachment 314611 I thought the whole reason for letting black men use married white pussy is to try to knock them up. Here's a couple of before and after pictures of me. It's no big deal you let the black man take his pleasure in you and whatever happens after that shouldn't be his problem. I was around four months in the second picture. As you can see white cock is still getting no pussy.
Love it that you have decided to breed black, and the first picture summarises the whole cuck and pregnancy aspect of a marriage/relationship. As long as all parties are happy with the consequences, and acct responsibly. Then WELL DONE TO ALL CONCERNED

View attachment 314609 View attachment 314611 I thought the whole reason for letting black men use married white pussy is to try to knock them up. Here's a couple of before and after pictures of me. It's no big deal you let the black man take his pleasure in you and whatever happens after that shouldn't be his problem. I was around four months in the second picture. As you can see white cock is still getting no pussy.
Totally agree. White dicks should be banned from taking White pussies. We are for black cocks only:balanced:

Back