breed her....

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop
That is very hot. Me and my wife have had this discussion and when we are fucking i sometimes will ask her if she wants another guy to impregnate her and she cums almost immediately.

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop

And are your prepared to be there for your baby...emotionally, financially and fatherly....though I don't know what kind of role model you're be setting?

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

Agreed. On the Internet too many people play up the fantasy part. IMO it's an indication of their lack of maturity and mutual respect.

Dirty sex talk stays in the bedroom. The times I've been with couples I have always been respectful. I'm a grown man with healthy emotions. A true alpha doesn't have to "prove" anything. He is comfortable in any situation because he goes with the flow. There are times to be "alpha" and times to be "beta." Labels aren't really serving anyone.

Maybe u had the wrong ones approaching....

Back