breed her....

Could be black breeding! At least it is a very hot fantasy! Found on the net!

Attachments

• CAP82.jpg
    CAP82.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 114
  • CAP83.jpg
    CAP83.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 115
  • CAP84.jpg
    CAP84.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 119
  • CAP85.jpg
    CAP85.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 116
  • creamsyringe.jpg
    creamsyringe.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1073-1024x726.jpg
    IMG_1073-1024x726.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_0790.jpg
    100_0790.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 132
enough homeless children ..sounds irresponsible to me..

Not in all situations though Dennyli.. Like sometimes, the white woman could be very involved or even married to the black guy or even living with him. And although I'm not a big fan of this but there are also husband who are okay with their wife getting pregnant by her stand-up black lover.. Like I say, sooo many different scenarios out there..

My husband was shocked and hurt at first because his black friend from work was fucking me for a year before my husband found out!!!!My husband brought him home from work one night and while hubby was in the shower,his buddy pinned me against our kitchen counter and ******* fucked me!At first I fought him and tried to cry out to my husband but he held my mouth tight,he was so strong I had just panties on under a long teeshirt and no braw with big nipples so I was very enticing,I had no idea he was comming home with my husband!So holding me there he took his free hand and reached under my tee and ripped my underware off and took out his "rock hard" perfectly straight thick cock and ****** himself between my legs and worked his huge cock deep inside me,then he pressed his whole body against me,still holding my mouth as I gasped for air and he began fucking me!My pussy was instantly wet making his cock slide in and out stretching me much farther than I was ever used too,now he was firmly thumping my lower back against the counter as I whimpered and starting licking and sucking the palm of his hand over my mouth and he replaced his hand with his mouth and tongue and I kissed him hard and he raised me up on the counter and I willingly opened my legs and began pulling him deeper inside me and now I was fucking him back passionately,frantically and he fucked me hard and deep until he grunted loudly and put his seed in me,AND ALOT OFF IT!!!!So much the pressure made me cum with him and he held me there,kissing me and grinding his cum deep inside of me!Then he whispered in my ear"dont say a word to your husband"I didnt and he began comming over and taking me every time my husband was gone!Then I started meeting him and going to his house and fucking him in his bed!Then one day my husband came home early and walked in right as he was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband to get the fuck out and close the door "AND HE DID" I just continued fucking him until he had finished putting his load deep in my pussy and then I began to cry because I didnt want to hurt my husband.I went out to talk to my husband and he was hurt,BUT he was totally rock hard and excited at the same time,we talked and I explained that I have never even considered leaving him and never would but that I have to have my black lover because it was so good I cant resist!Now my husband encourages me to have as many black lovers as I want and need,and I do,I date black men all the time or I have for about 7 years now.Ive got alot on my plate right now so Im way too busy to get layed much but I try my best when I can.I do have a black boyfriend outside my marriage named Darrian and Ive even been so busy he and I dont get to see much of each other but we make it a point to make love at least once a week on my night off work and I love him very much!The rest of the week Im with my husband and our baby.Im trying to get time to meet up with a new man from this site right now and I want him really very badly,his name is Mr.David and when we do finally get together Im going to take him between my little white legs and make love to him again and again!He feels that Im standing him up but Im not and I will make it up to him in a big way!

Wow!!

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

Well said

If any of the ladies here have actually gone through with this and are looking for a husband and ******* to their ******* I'd be open to it. I'm fully into the cuckold lifestyle anyways and figure if I could provide a home for a QoS and her ******* in doing so it's all the better.

Back