breed her....

I remember going out to dinner with my parents & 3 sisters one evening when we girls were all younger & our waitress was a beautiful, tall, slender, fair-skinned, blonde, woman & college freshman that my mom knew from the university where she works. This college girl was wearing a very short, black, pleated, wrap around micro miniskirt, and an almost sheer buttoned blouse without a bra. She was very nice to talk with & said she had a baby that she could show us pics of. Mom & dad said yes & when she got her wallet pics we saw that she had a black baby. When she came to show us girls, she squatted down between our chairs & it was then that we saw she was also pantyless with a smooth pussy. We also noticed that she had tattoos & piercings near or on her nipples, bellybutton & clithood. She stood up chatted with us & went to the kitchen. We girls giggled, chatted & squirmed in our seats thinking about how sexual that woman was. Mom told dad that the college girl was very nice, always braless & pantyless under revealing clothes & often accompanied by 1 or more dark black guys who were fondling her. We girls were raised as nudists & to not be prejudiced so it's no surprise that we are usually braless, pantyless or nude & that we like dark black guys as much as white or Asian.

Last edited:
tumblr_o7e1k2vxzL1voub8io1_1280.jpg

My husband never felt "humiliated" when I had sex with a black man we both liked. Rather he felt proud to be the hubby of a wife that black men wanted. He had no guilt feelings about "reparations" that were due them. Also was proud of my increased performance ability as time and experience went on.

My husband was shocked and hurt at first because his black friend from work was fucking me for a year before my husband found out!!!!My husband brought him home from work one night and while hubby was in the shower,his buddy pinned me against our kitchen counter and ******* fucked me!At first I fought him and tried to cry out to my husband but he held my mouth tight,he was so strong I had just panties on under a long teeshirt and no braw with big nipples so I was very enticing,I had no idea he was comming home with my husband!So holding me there he took his free hand and reached under my tee and ripped my underware off and took out his "rock hard" perfectly straight thick cock and ****** himself between my legs and worked his huge cock deep inside me,then he pressed his whole body against me,still holding my mouth as I gasped for air and he began fucking me!My pussy was instantly wet making his cock slide in and out stretching me much farther than I was ever used too,now he was firmly thumping my lower back against the counter as I whimpered and starting licking and sucking the palm of his hand over my mouth and he replaced his hand with his mouth and tongue and I kissed him hard and he raised me up on the counter and I willingly opened my legs and began pulling him deeper inside me and now I was fucking him back passionately,frantically and he fucked me hard and deep until he grunted loudly and put his seed in me,AND ALOT OFF IT!!!!So much the pressure made me cum with him and he held me there,kissing me and grinding his cum deep inside of me!Then he whispered in my ear"dont say a word to your husband"I didnt and he began comming over and taking me every time my husband was gone!Then I started meeting him and going to his house and fucking him in his bed!Then one day my husband came home early and walked in right as he was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband to get the fuck out and close the door "AND HE DID" I just continued fucking him until he had finished putting his load deep in my pussy and then I began to cry because I didnt want to hurt my husband.I went out to talk to my husband and he was hurt,BUT he was totally rock hard and excited at the same time,we talked and I explained that I have never even considered leaving him and never would but that I have to have my black lover because it was so good I cant resist!Now my husband encourages me to have as many black lovers as I want and need,and I do,I date black men all the time or I have for about 7 years now.Ive got alot on my plate right now so Im way too busy to get layed much but I try my best when I can.I do have a black boyfriend outside my marriage named Darrian and Ive even been so busy he and I dont get to see much of each other but we make it a point to make love at least once a week on my night off work and I love him very much!The rest of the week Im with my husband and our baby.Im trying to get time to meet up with a new man from this site right now and I want him really very badly,his name is Mr.David and when we do finally get together Im going to take him between my little white legs and make love to him again and again!He feels that Im standing him up but Im not and I will make it up to him in a big way!

My husband was shocked and hurt at first because his black friend from work was fucking me for a year before my husband found out!!!!My husband brought him home from work one night and while hubby was in the shower,his buddy pinned me against our kitchen counter and ******* fucked me!At first I fought him and tried to cry out to my husband but he held my mouth tight,he was so strong I had just panties on under a long teeshirt and no braw with big nipples so I was very enticing,I had no idea he was comming home with my husband!So holding me there he took his free hand and reached under my tee and ripped my underware off and took out his "rock hard" perfectly straight thick cock and ****** himself between my legs and worked his huge cock deep inside me,then he pressed his whole body against me,still holding my mouth as I gasped for air and he began fucking me!My pussy was instantly wet making his cock slide in and out stretching me much farther than I was ever used too,now he was firmly thumping my lower back against the counter as I whimpered and starting licking and sucking the palm of his hand over my mouth and he replaced his hand with his mouth and tongue and I kissed him hard and he raised me up on the counter and I willingly opened my legs and began pulling him deeper inside me and now I was fucking him back passionately,frantically and he fucked me hard and deep until he grunted loudly and put his seed in me,AND ALOT OFF IT!!!!So much the pressure made me cum with him and he held me there,kissing me and grinding his cum deep inside of me!Then he whispered in my ear"dont say a word to your husband"I didnt and he began comming over and taking me every time my husband was gone!Then I started meeting him and going to his house and fucking him in his bed!Then one day my husband came home early and walked in right as he was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband to get the fuck out and close the door "AND HE DID" I just continued fucking him until he had finished putting his load deep in my pussy and then I began to cry because I didnt want to hurt my husband.I went out to talk to my husband and he was hurt,BUT he was totally rock hard and excited at the same time,we talked and I explained that I have never even considered leaving him and never would but that I have to have my black lover because it was so good I cant resist!Now my husband encourages me to have as many black lovers as I want and need,and I do,I date black men all the time or I have for about 7 years now.Ive got alot on my plate right now so Im way too busy to get layed much but I try my best when I can.I do have a black boyfriend outside my marriage named Darrian and Ive even been so busy he and I dont get to see much of each other but we make it a point to make love at least once a week on my night off work and I love him very much!The rest of the week Im with my husband and our baby.Im trying to get time to meet up with a new man from this site right now and I want him really very badly,his name is Mr.David and when we do finally get together Im going to take him between my little white legs and make love to him again and again!He feels that Im standing him up but Im not and I will make it up to him in a big way!
ohhhhhhhhhh God hot...............

Cuckolding makes life much interesting and exciting. It's a win win win situation! Good luck!sc_50492_01_01.jpg

We had a 'scare' last year. I never usually play bare but on a couple of rare occasions with a regular partner I had made an exception because both hubby and myself find it super hot. We'd also discussed breeding purely on a fantasy level, but that's all it was, fantasy, and was always very careful with birth control. Anyway, not long after the meet in question I started getting all the usual signs of being pregnant, was late, had sore breasts and as realisation dawned I remember being so turned on.. for all of the 30 seconds it took me to think *******! How am I going to explain this to friends, family.. my mum?!
As it turns out was a false alarm, but I have never gone through so many emotions in such a short space of time before.

2017-06-17_10.54.45.jpg I am in a metal chastity belt now but my girlfriend had me cleaning the house and learning that eating asshole is the only way a bitch like me could please. And she was 100% right. After he trained my next full girlfriends I led to there first interracial sexual experience. In a bed I made and paid for. I hate fact white men think they have the right take away from the evolution of the future you should please her in every way and love her and by doing that you should give her to a superior man a black man and allow her to be bredtumblr_inline_oaob00ttd61sjlfty_1280.jpg 2017-06-17_10.54.45.jpg tiny-teen-ashli-orion-fucked-in-the-ass-by-black-cock-8.jpg tumblr_na9zoasvF11ta7rk5o1_500.jpg c6bb_6581.png

View attachment 1350408 I am in a metal chastity belt now but my girlfriend had me cleaning the house and learning that eating asshole is the only way a bitch like me could please. And she was 100% right. After he trained my next full girlfriends I led to there first interracial sexual experience. In a bed I made and paid for. I hate fact white men think they have the right take away from the evolution of the future you should please her in every way and love her and by doing that you should give her to a superior man a black man and allow her to be bredView attachment 1350412 View attachment 1350408 View attachment 1350413 View attachment 1350414 View attachment 1350415

Well I don't agree with your idea of hating "that white men think that they have the right to take away from the evolution of the future (in other words, having this deviant and totally abnormal desire to ******* their own children with their own wives)." Nor do I believe that loving her requires a husband to find a "superior" black man to fuck and breed his wife. In fact, sometimes loving one's wife requires a husband to put away his sexual fantasies, even if she's the "beneficiary." But the pics and the idea are still pretty hot, lol!

Mandy,
How are you tonight? Did you like my thread that I sent? I'm really in the process of finding submissive women to breed..inseminate..perhaps be mine as well?
Amren

Back