Bred

Breed all you wish as long as you don't come looking for food stamps and government subsidies from hard working tax payers to help support your breeding. I have 2 ******* of my own, both starting college in the next 5-6 years ... I have no desire to pay for someone else's. And, raising ******* are EXPENSIVE ... my family food bill, alone, is over $400 a week.

Mac, good point. It's a fantasy for a lot of people but the reality is that when the fun is over, a major committment is made that isn't a fantasy. When the guy moves on, the work begins and that's not what a lot of people who talk about this really understand. We're working on this for a number of reasons. Sure there is attraction but also, we really think bi-racial children are beautiful (but all really are when you get down to it) and he has fertility issues in his 40s and she is in her 20s. So we have to get a donor so we're just picking what we see as the perfect baby and avoiding the expense and headache of going to doctors to conceive. Maybe more than one. So when it happens, we'll be miserable, broke, but happy - as we are sure you are with your ******* too.

There is something very HOT about being "bred"............not sure for me with 2 ******* already..but very sexy and a major turn on......am I the only married white lady that thinks that???????

The funny thing is that for all the talk about this, we've found only TWO women who've actually done it. We started working on it last month so we'll make it three one day.

Back