bred for the first time

..... A femdom cuckolding relationship isn't always a walk in the park.

Yeah, sort of reminds me of the Brer Rabbit & Burr Fox "Briar Patch" story ... "oh, please, Mr. Fox, do anything with me you desire, but please, please don't throw me into that briar patch" ;)
Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

ps ... if you've never read it, you should. I remember my kindergarten teacher use to read us a story from the Brer Rabbit book to get us to take a nap in the early afternoons. The stories are based around common themes of today ... trust, trickery, deceivement, etc. This thread reminds me of the briar patch story. :)

Last edited:
i wasnt complaining. all three of us enjoy the Master/Mistress/boy dynamic.

Actually, my point was that you try to make it sound like you were made to do something that you really wanted to do anyways ... being to suck the bull's big, black dick.

That was my correlation to the Brer Rabbit story; the Fox had snagged up old Brer Rabbit and was going to eat him, so Brer had to think fast. There was a sawbriar patch nearby; sawbriars are prevalent in the south, and he convinced the Fox that he'd prefer being eaten than to be tossed into the briar patch. In actuality, rabbits often make their homes in briar patches because its protection from their predators. But, Brer was always playing tricks on the Fox (they're the main characters in the series of books), and convinced the Fox that throwing him into those briars was far worse than being eaten.

Anyways, a bit of "lost humor" again .... you'd have to have read a couple of the Brer Rabbit stories I guess. Sorry, carry on! :)

Last edited:
When my wife's ex black boyfriend impregnated her for first time, I was not with them because it was during their relationship and I had not met her yeat. But she told me that experience.
I know it was fucking in standing doggy and she allowed him to cum inside her pussy, because she wished give him some extra seconds to make her cum (in the case that he cummed first). Finally he could make her cum first. When he was sure she had cummed, then he allowed himself reach his own orgasm. But he didn't put his cock out from her pussy when he felt his orgasm was appearing. She allowed him to cum inside her pussy because she knew it brought him an great relief sensation.
This is the last time he impregnated her. It was some months ago fucking in doggy over our bed.

pic_25_big.jpg

Actually, my point was that you try to make it sound like you were made to do something that you really wanted to do anyways ... being to suck the bull's big, black dick.

That was my correlation to the Brer Rabbit story; the Fox had snagged up old Brer Rabbit and was going to eat him, so Brer had to think fast. There was a sawbriar patch nearby; sawbriars are prevalent in the south, and he convinced the Fox that he'd prefer being eaten than to be tossed into the briar patch. In actuality, rabbits often make their homes in briar patches because its protection from their predators. But, Brer was always playing tricks on the Fox (they're the main characters in the series of books), and convinced the Fox that throwing him into those briars was far worse than being eaten.

Anyways, a bit of "lost humor" again .... you'd have to have read a couple of the Brer Rabbit stories I guess. Sorry, carry on! :)
Grew up with these and totally get it

This past weekend, i was made to lay next to my wife with my head on her belly, as a giant black cock stretched her out. They both screamed as he pumped his load into my wife. He made me watch as he pulled out and then crammed his cock in my mouth before pushing my head down onto her cum filled pussy. Afterwards, i was made to lick my own cum of my Mistress's feet, before her bull locked my penis back up telling me im not going to be allowed to orgasm, or be inside my wife until w see him again..... A femdom cuckolding relationship isn't always a walk in the park.View attachment 368026
Very intense session :)

Im 44 now and i know my time for being bred is slowly going away. But i am proud to say im expecting my first grandbaby. It does not sound right to say interracial 0r mixed grandbaby so im just going to say grandbaby.
Congratulations, it's nice to get a grandchild. My wife and her black lover are going to give us a baby. We are proud to say that we are going to be parents of a biracial baby.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_660_1000.jpg

Back