***Breaking News***..Megyn Kelly's first husband to write tell all book.

How you folks can make a political spin out of this is way beyond me. Maybe, you could blame it on Obama for Megyn's infidelities with black men simply because he's black. :rolleyes:

It's always of public interest when gossip & facts of a celebrity's sexual past comes to light. In today's electronic's age I suspect we'll be seeing, hearing, and reading a lot more of it ... and that's cool, especially when the ones that get caught have been vocally against the very thing they get caught for ... frik'n hypocrites.

How you folks can make a political spin out of this is way beyond me. Maybe, you could blame it on Obama for Megyn's infidelities with black men simply because he's black. :rolleyes:

It's always of public interest when gossip & facts of a celebrity's sexual past comes to light. In today's electronic's age I suspect we'll be seeing, hearing, and reading a lot more of it ... and that's cool, especially when the ones that get caught have been vocally against the very thing they get caught for ... frik'n hypocrites.

primarily, because every issue in modern day life hs become politicized. If the name Washington Redskins can become politicized, then anything can.

I purposely didnt go any further with my comments for the very reason, we already have a Politics thread and I wasnt seeking to create another one.

So when you say "when the ones that get caught are vocally against the very thing they caught for...frik'n hypocrites", are you specifically referencing Megyn Kelly and interracial sex, or are you referencing something else?

So when you say "when the ones that get caught are vocally against the very thing they caught for...frik'n hypocrites", are you specifically referencing Megyn Kelly and interracial sex, or are you referencing something else?

I was simply trying to legitimize the o-p's original post. I feel fairly confident that his intent for starting this thread wasn't politically motivated at Megyn because of her relationship with Fox News. Yet, look at the political overtones that were expressed once you mentioned "conservatives" and Fox News as motive. The very fact that Megyn is a well know public figure, with a trashy past & photos is enough to create interest. It could have been anyone in the vast news media, or someone not even related to the news media. Many of us just love "trash" on high profile individuals. This story on Megyn could very well be true. Certainly the x-pic I posted doesn't look photo shopped.
As far as being hypocritical, that can apply to anyone who likes to project one image in public, but lives an entirely different life under a different set of rules in private. I can assure you, however, the mere fact that we (posters here) routinely participate at a website such as this, goes against most conservative values. So, we're all liberal or conservative to our own specific topics of interest. For example, my wife and I are very conservative when it comes to raising/educating our children.

Last edited:
BM from jersey. I assure you this is not a politically motivated thread. In fact, from your post I would venture to say are political views are very much in line with one another. I'm just putting out some information. It wouldn't matter whom it was there are many celebrities and popular media figures that are rumored to have engaged in extra marital affairs as well as taboo relationships. And like Mac stated now with the Information Age I think we will see it is going to be a lot easier to find out.

BM from jersey. I assure you this is not a politically motivated thread. In fact, from your post I would venture to say are political views are very much in line with one another. I'm just putting out some information. It wouldn't matter whom it was there are many celebrities and popular media figures that are rumored to have engaged in extra marital affairs as well as taboo relationships. And like Mac stated now with the Information Age I think we will see it is going to be a lot easier to find out.

I know it wasn't, I just didnt want my comments to take it in that direction. As Mac can tell you, we try to keep the posts as on topic as possible, and a thread entirely devoted to politics was created because at times, posters feel a need to inject a political angle into something as benign as a dude getting his dick sucked.

No harm, no foul.

don't really know or care very much about television news or about politics, but whoever this Megyn Kelly woman is, she's definitely HOT! i like it!

...and the rent's too damned high...

don't really know or care very much about television news or about politics, but whoever this Megyn Kelly woman is, she's definitely HOT! i like it!

She's one of Rupert Murdoch's slut blonds ... I mean co-anchors on the Fox News station. At one time the only female news anchors Murdoch had were all blonds, which he openly admitted liking. The last few years he's added female anchors with other hair colors.
Megyn is a tough anchor host ... especially dislikes men treating her like an innocent female. If ever there was a alpha type female, Megyn's picture would be right there. ;)

Last edited:
"She slept with everyone." No one ever questioned how a woman who was 2 years ago was barely a co host on a 1 hour weekend show that no one watched rose to having her own show on prime time on the most watched news network in the world." Well I know how, she spent a lot of time on her back."

This statement sounds like it was written by a disgruntled schoolboy. I've seen her, and the simple reason is because she is so damned good at what she does, and she looks so good doing it on the TV.

Yes, indeed, The Rent is Too Damn High!

And the commentary on this thread is so Damn Funny that it's off the charts. Fantastic stuff

Back