Brazillian wax

Have any cuckolds here gone for a Brazilian wax? Do many guys go?

pacuck ... what's the difference btw a regular waxing and a Brazilian waxing? My wife use to occasionally wax before she bought one of those hair removal things for $140 or so ... think her's is called no!no! and now the hair under her arms & pubic hair don't come back for months after she's used it.

pacuck ... what's the difference btw a regular waxing and a Brazilian waxing? My wife use to occasionally wax before she bought one of those hair removal things for $140 or so ... think her's is called no!no! and now the hair under her arms & pubic hair don't come back for months after she's used it.

Usually referred to as a bikini wax, a regular waxing does not include the genitals and butt crack, its just the areas around them and either the entire bush or a partial. :eek: Brazilian takes it ALL!

Have any cuckolds here gone for a Brazilian wax? Do many guys go?

My Wife has me do myself and her as well.
However, I can't do my own butt crack and she doesn't really care about it as long as my ball sack and dick are clean.

I think that Cuckolds should wax their pubic hair into styles which are traditionally feminine.
I have a tiny shrimp dicklette and it looks really good with a neatly waxed patch of pubic hair.

Back