Brasilian girl seeks submissive cuck

Braisilian girl seeks european submissive and cuckold husband. I do not speak english, only portugues and some spanish. I want very submissive husband for quick marriage. I am not very experienced but I allready has sex in fromt of my ex boy friend with another man. I am 30 y.o.
Me, in Italy

Braisilian girl seeks european submissive and cuckold husband. I do not speak english, only portugues and some spanish. I want very submissive husband for quick marriage. I am not very experienced but I allready has sex in fromt of my ex boy friend with another man. I am 30 y.o.
If you ever want to live in the US, Colorado
I will treat you like a queen.?

Quick marriage minded here. Gene as many lives as you want

Hello im a cuck i live near Seattle Washington. Im willing to learn portuguese. And a quick marriage sounds good to me

Hey

Back