Brand new to this....I have a dilemma.

You are in a tough spot. What if you recorded it to watch with him at another time?

My ex wife always said it was better sex when I wasn’t present with select guys that we trusted.
She said the sex was stronger and more focused between them even though she loved the attention of two guys at once. Does your older hubby have performance problems? If he does is this something that helps him get hard or excited? This might be something to help him enjoy sex again is what he might be thinking and he wants you to enjoy sex since you are in your prime still!

You have an amazing body and you will have no problem finding suitable men to fuck you.

You should probably be honest with him and tell him how you feel. Just always reinforce your love and feelings for husband and find some way to keep included. Examples like setting up the dates, helping you prepare, go down on you to get you excited before your date, call him or send him pics or have your lover do it, and always go home freshly fucked to him, kiss him and tell him you love him after getting a good fuck!

Good luck and be safe.

Plus FYI there are a lot fakes on this site and tons of fantasy stuff on here it so take it with a grain of salt. Plus if you want to be taken serious you should get verified but enjoy the site and don’t become to addicted lol!

Hi there. I am a happily married white female, late 40's. Have been married for over 25 years to a wonderful older guy. He has encouraged me over the years to find guys to have sex with as he would like to watch. I have never taken him up on this offer. Although I am not comfortable having him watch me, it has made me think about what it would be like to have sex with another man, particularly someone completely different to my husband such as a BBC. I'm only "curious" about all this just now, but the thought of a 9 inch or bigger cock penetrating me.....is very tempting. I'm just wondering though morally. If i did sleep with another guy I wouldn't want hubby to watch as it would make me feel uncomfortable and restrict my enjoyment. So although he has encouraged me to do it. He doesn't know that I am on here and i don't know if I would want him to ever know. Is it wrong to do it behind his back....when he has sort of pushed me in this direction anyway? Would like some opinions please. Any other ladies been in this predicament?

Thank You for writing and sharing your intimate thoughts

I think this is a big issue, so many husbands are asking their spouses to have xtra marital affair and so many wives are strugling with same dilemma, what to do ?

We have done it, it was long period of time
Thank You for writing

I think this is a big issue, so many husbands are asking their spouses to have xtra marital affair and so many wives are strugling with same dilemma, what to do.

We have done it, it was long period of time what to period, lot`s of if`......it can take week`s, moth`s or years`s depending a couple. Some won`t ever pass this stage, sorry..for them..

Husban can be present at first, see everything is fine, after that he can put camera on and leave the room come back after half an hour or so..
There are many ways to do it. At first you might be more relax to be alone with another man. After few times i think it won`t bother you at all.

I would love to hear from all wives who has done it or who are strugling with this same issue;

1. Why so many wives feel it so complicated, even when hubbies support. Life and morals has changed a lot during past 20 years.
2. What basic steps or hints you can give to wives who are strugling with this issue to make it happen and let women enjoy and past the guilt, moral aspects and let free their inhibitions..

Your cucky boi

Hi there. I am a happily married white female, late 40's. Have been married for over 25 years to a wonderful older guy. He has encouraged me over the years to find guys to have sex with as he would like to watch. I have never taken him up on this offer. Although I am not comfortable having him watch me, it has made me think about what it would be like to have sex with another man, particularly someone completely different to my husband such as a BBC. I'm only "curious" about all this just now, but the thought of a 9 inch or bigger cock penetrating me.....is very tempting. I'm just wondering though morally. If i did sleep with another guy I wouldn't want hubby to watch as it would make me feel uncomfortable and restrict my enjoyment. So although he has encouraged me to do it. He doesn't know that I am on here and i don't know if I would want him to ever know. Is it wrong to do it behind his back....when he has sort of pushed me in this direction anyway? Would like some opinions please. Any other ladies been in this predicament?
You need to let him know I’m sure he would love it my husband as watched me many times and it has improved our sex life and you shouldn’t feel uncomfortable because I’m sure he would love it

May I ask is your husband open minded, will he be open to you having BBC? If he is open to you having sex with another man what's the difference if he is black or white?

As a bull, I can say this is a common issue. It's great that hubby has given you permission and that you are talking openly about it. That's the biggest key. You really just need to be honest with him about your comfort level and what your 'conditions' are. It has to be ok with the both of you otherwise it doesn't work out to well. It's hard enough sometimes to get a lady to open up. It's even harder if she has to 'perform' for someone else. Once you are comfortable, maybe start out with him in the other room. Maybe setup a camera where he can see but not necessary interfere. Eventually it can become natural for husband to be there or not, maybe even help. Take your time. Do what you are comfortable with.

J

Either way honey,youll love it!!!I love it with or without my husband,he understands that some of my lovers like to have me all to themselves because the intimacy is so intense!!!Personally I like it much more 1 on 1 in private!!!

There is a lot more fun to be had , when permission is not given.

You sound like my GF. I've been encouraging her and she's pretty curious and tempted by the whole thing but so far hasn't made the final jump.

Get dicked down
In your particular case where you have already been encouraged I would suggest that you: Go get dicked down first so that you fall in love and lust for BBC'S! Then once you are comfortable taking BBC's then you can explore sharing the experiences with hubby watching you be a BBC slut which will make you a better lover to hubby and cause him to desire you more!

You need to point out to him that its your body and your rules, dont let him dictate the situation
Are you really in a loving marriage relationship?

A true loving 🥰 wife’s body belongs to her husband, and the husband’s body belongs to his wife.

The world deception tells you it’s your rules n body. Real marriage isn’t about rules or dictation to fulfill your selfish ways, it’s about love ❤️, trust n honesty for one another.

True love is, when you no longer live for yourself, but you live for him (husband) as he live for you (wife), and that’s what true love ❤️ marriage is.

You are basically in the hotwife scene out the gates. Morals is a loaded statement. If you believe in the law of nature , natural selection. Etc. The modern white marriage is more fitting than the nuclear family which is a white mans concept. In short. Go for it. But don’t settle for snythung less than the best. For your first experience.

I agree totally!!!!!!Go for it completely,don’t hold back or it won’t be enjoyable!You must give yourself to men completely and give it your very best and you will love it ❤️

Yes...thanks for the reply. The problem is that when he has suggested that I sleep with other men it has been with the express condition that he is present. BUT I guess it's worth a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. lol
And maybe you could enjoy it, watching you get pounded and enjoying sex like he wishes he could give it to you might satisfy him

Back