Brand new to the site not the lifestyle

ProLuvher

Male
From
FL, US
I am a professional (get it? Pro Luv Her) black male who is all about wf, mwf and couples who love to play with BBC. Admittedly I'm not opposed to couples I actually welcome cuck scenarios but I am straight as they come. Hubby can help, clean and watch even actively participate but no guy on guy sex. That said a brief description: I am milk chocolate in skin tone 6ft even 265 build solid big arms and shoulders a little gut but not I repeat NOT sloppy. I do have tattoos and piercings but the tats can be hidden easily remember I am a professional. On the sexual side I am extremely accommodating and open minded everything from BDSM as I am dominant to Role Playing. I live just outside of Jacksonville FL and can travel. I prefer not to host until I am comfortable but have absolutely no problem meeting for drinks and conversation then getting a room. Feel free to say hi if you like what you have read. Till then. Oh and I am a very heavy cummer if that turns you on.

I am a professional (get it? Pro Luv Her) black male who is all about wf, mwf and couples who love to play with BBC. Admittedly I'm not opposed to couples I actually welcome cuck scenarios but I am straight as they come. Hubby can help, clean and watch even actively participate but no guy on guy sex. That said a brief description: I am milk chocolate in skin tone 6ft even 265 build solid big arms and shoulders a little gut but not I repeat NOT sloppy. I do have tattoos and piercings but the tats can be hidden easily remember I am a professional. On the sexual side I am extremely accommodating and open minded everything from BDSM as I am dominant to Role Playing. I live just outside of Jacksonville FL and can travel. I prefer not to host until I am comfortable but have absolutely no problem meeting for drinks and conversation then getting a room. Feel free to say hi if you like what you have read. Till then. Oh and I am a very heavy cummer if that turns you on.
Are you available today ? What time ? Or we can meet up asap

Back