Brand New & Checking Things Out

blangey

Female
Real Person
From
Canada
Hi there,
I hope I'm doing this right as I'm brand new to everything (from this site to this lifestyle). I'm a 25 year old female, 5'1, 38ddd, living in Saskatchewan Canada. I'm single but potentially looking for some fun. I'm very open to trying new things, and very much enjoy control play (ie the man taking charge and being in control). But again, very open and willing!
I'm not sure what else to write, but if I missed anything or did anything wrong, please let me know!
Anyone wanna be my first?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    958.3 KB · Views: 125
i like that picture. Welcome to the site. Do you already know that there's a possibility to verify your account?
Also you can fill in your location on your profile, if you like to make it easier to find you for other ppl near you.

Have fun & enjoy your stay! ;)

Lovely pic, and WelCUM to the site. When you’re ready, verification is the way to go. Enjoy, Sexy!

i like that picture. Welcome to the site. Do you already know that there's a possibility to verify your account?
Also you can fill in your location on your profile, if you like to make it easier to find you for other ppl near you.

Have fun & enjoy your stay! ;)
No, I wasn't aware. So thank you soo much! I'll go and look into how to get verified :) and to find the location on my profile.
Thanks!!

Hi there,
I hope I'm doing this right as I'm brand new to everything (from this site to this lifestyle). I'm a 25 year old female, 5'1, 38ddd, living in Saskatchewan Canada. I'm single but potentially looking for some fun. I'm very open to trying new things, and very much enjoy control play (ie the man taking charge and being in control). But again, very open and willing!
I'm not sure what else to write, but if I missed anything or did anything wrong, please let me know!
Anyone wanna be my first?
Hey welcome to the site...

Back