Bra or no bra?

I always wear bra. Actually, I am very fond of my boobs. I do not allow men to treat them rough, so they look so young and perky even in my age. Many years ago an experienced friend told me to wear bra in bed when I expect a long and dynamic session. So, I do this to prevent boobs from swaying too much, especially when doggystyle. But then I can take the bra off any time my men want me to.

my slut just loves teasing, going out dressed like that always gets results many yrs ago I stripped her on the doorstep when a guy was waiting she wanted to go so much that night and I wanted her fucked she just wanted it that bad from him she took her dress of stripped everything off and put her dress back on naked underneath and said "OK CAN I GO NOW" She was that desperate to get fucked by him that night

my slut just loves teasing, going out dressed like that always gets results many yrs ago I stripped her on the doorstep when a guy was waiting she wanted to go so much that night and I wanted her fucked she just wanted it that bad from him she took her dress of stripped everything off and put her dress back on naked underneath and said "OK CAN I GO NOW" She was that desperate to get fucked by him that night
Would it not take longer to take everything off then put the dress back on to go in and take it back off?

??? Don't understand the question sorry
Your post reads like she stripped on the door step then put her dress back on to go in and meet her bull to save time but surely it would been quicker to have gone straight in and only taken her clothes off once?

Your post reads like she stripped on the door step then put her dress back on to go in and meet her bull to save time but surely it would been quicker to have gone straight in and only taken her clothes off once?
no it was very early on in her cuckolding me and she was seeing this guy who I knew she liked a lot, and she had been on few dates with him and she was very very keen on him I could see, in fact I was worried she was getting to keen
he had started coming round in the day while I was at work and fucking her.
that particular night she had been fucked by him at lunchtime and I was bit unsure should I let her carrying on with him, but also hooked on her getting fucked and bringing me home a creamed up cunt, I thought if he is falling in love with her id make him think she was a right slut,
I told her I didn't want her to go and she started pleading so I said "if you want get fucked go dressed to get fucked " she was on the doorstep and she just stepped back in hiked her dress up slid her black panties off stepped out of the one leg and her high heels hooked in the heels I pulled it off for her as she reached behing her back and unhooked her bra tossing it on the back of the chair and dropped her dress down, and said "ok now can I go?"

I always wear bra. Actually, I am very fond of my boobs. I do not allow men to treat them rough, so they look so young and perky even in my age. Many years ago an experienced friend told me to wear bra in bed when I expect a long and dynamic session. So, I do this to prevent boobs from swaying too much, especially when doggystyle. But then I can take the bra off any time my men want me to.

Keeping the bra on, is very sexy to me! Keeping something on in general, be it panties, heels or the whole dress!

Back