Boyfriends, Bulls, or Hookups

Asmodeaus80

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
For the couples here do you look for boyfriends, bulls, or just one night hook ups for the wife? If boyfriend does he fuck the wife more the the husband?

Boyfriends work best for me...and yeah he usually owns my pussy. I think hubby gets a little jealous about the boyfriend and would prefer one-off meetings but it's not his pussy lol.

Kind of what we want. Just not me getting cut off that isn't happening but I'd be fine with him claiming her pussy and using it as much or more than I do. A boyfriend just not romantically but having all the sexual perks and comment and trust.

We prefer one-night-stands. But there are a select number of friends that have fucked her off and on for several years. They are guys that were doing her way back in high school before I knew her. And yes, there is one guy that has fucked her way more than I have. He is the one that popped her cherry way back in 1970 on the first date she ever went on. She feels that because his was the first cock to ever enter her, he is entitled to fuck her whenever he wants, and he does. She lets him do her anytime, anywhere.

Back