Bottoming out in the Pussy

@TheUBM . , the darling young tennis instructor at the country club. she is pleased to see the overdeveloped tall Black 16yr old taking an interest in her courtly sport- rather than football or basketball. . . . after scant few lessons the student was obliterating the lovely fragile young coach . . . . .

Yessssss! Obliterate that tight married pussy!

Yessssss! Obliterate that tight married pussy!
with some pride, lol, i can say that even now he would best the majority of full-adults in 'that' category, and already almost 5'11'' . . . . 3-4 more years of calcium, protein, clean rural living and white privellege, he might have quite an intimidating presence. but everyone stops, starts, grows at different rates. and we know very little of his linneage , obviously.

There is Something so amazing about this position. Just cannot figure it out...
There is Something so amazing about this position. Just cannot figure it out...
jen , i know. its just like that, isnt it? for some reason with realllly big guys and Black Men- the 'from behind' varieties of lovin' jurt feel more navral more right, more romantic, passionate & orgasmic. it just does.

jen , i know. its just like that, isnt it? for some reason with realllly big guys and Black Men- the 'from behind' varieties of lovin' jurt feel more navral more right, more romantic, passionate & orgasmic. it just does.

I could not agree more. Just looking at that picture with her ass pushed up against him, his hands on her, them looking at each other.

I love it when he takes his hands and rubs them up and down the front of me. Drives me crazy. It's almost like he owns me.

Sooooo erotic...

I could not agree more. Just looking at that picture with her ass pushed up against him, his hands on her, them looking at each other.

I love it when he takes his hands and rubs them up and down the front of me. Drives me crazy. It's almost like he owns me.

Sooooo erotic...
oooh<giggle> you go! sister :)

Yeah, well now I need some.
hehehee, got your flames kindled: be selective and patient girl. selling it out at a discount to a joe shmoe, will leave you regretful and ashamed in the morning. hold out for bona fide studs and dismiss the shmoes.

Back