Boston Dancer Hung to his knee...

Offermiwife

Couple
My wife was telling me last night, Before we were married, she went to a strip club with some friends. A black guy came on and danced. He took of his pants and my wife's jaw dropped. She saw a MONSTER Black cock. After the show, she told her friends she had to run to the store and she would meet them back at the house they rented. She never went to a store, instead she waited out at the back door of the strip club for this guy. She waited there for over an hour. I guess he laft from a different door.
She wanted to know what it flt like to have such a massive black cock in her. She said while he was dancing, She SO MUCH wanted to pull him into her and put his cock in her mouth.
She said since then, she has naver been able to forget about htat huge cock.
Now I am always on the lookout for a Massive Black Cock to satisfy my wife. If you are out ther and in the Boston Area, My wife would like for us to go out for a *******.

My wife was telling me last night, Before we were married, she went to a strip club with some friends. A black guy came on and danced. He took of his pants and my wife's jaw dropped. She saw a MONSTER Black cock. After the show, she told her friends she had to run to the store and she would meet them back at the house they rented. She never went to a store, instead she waited out at the back door of the strip club for this guy. She waited there for over an hour. I guess he laft from a different door.
She wanted to know what it flt like to have such a massive black cock in her. She said while he was dancing, She SO MUCH wanted to pull him into her and put his cock in her mouth.
She said since then, she has naver been able to forget about htat huge cock.
Now I am always on the lookout for a Massive Black Cock to satisfy my wife. If you are out ther and in the Boston Area, My wife would like for us to go out for a *******.
IM a female dancer in boston.u will have no problem finding bbc around the area

IM a female dancer in boston.u will have no problem finding bbc around the area
HA! I've been trying to find something that HUGE for a few years. If they are out there and they are clean and Good Looking, Than I must be looking in the wrong place. Now, If someone were to introduce me to someone...Hmmm. Getting into the right circle is what I really need to do.
Thanks J

Can you help me out? I'm looking for a BBC hung to knee. And thick. That's what my wife will meet. Thanks.
HA! I've been trying to find something that HUGE for a few years. If they are out there and they are clean and Good Looking, Than I must be looking in the wrong place. Now, If someone were to introduce me to someone...Hmmm. Getting into the right circle is what I really need to do.
Thanks J

Ok... As you have have stated before on numerous occasions. You are correct. If you read all of my posts, you would see, I want to convert my unknowing wife. However, She is VERY open to seeing a Monster Sized Black Cock. You do not Know my wife and what she would do when presented such an opportunity to have something that large in front of her... I do know how she would react. Thanks for your comments, They are so helpful...

Back