BOSS FUCKS MY WIFE/GF FANTASY

1. My boss is more handsome and clever, very demanding at work he uses to impose his will on me. However, one of my biggest fantasies is he seduces one day my gf and bangs her hard in addition, as a way of showing my loyalty . It would be really amazing watching the whole thing, but it is also a risky fantasy. Would you handle with the situation? Do you love this fantasy too? Please, post your threads.

I had not mentioned he is black :cool:. Yes, you are in reason, it also depends on her. But I'd really like to watch more videos and pics of amateur real cases before. I've only found 2 videos in internet, they seem to be very exiting.

LOL! I've fucked two different bosses at two different jobs!:oops:One was white and one was black. In both cases it did help me get ahead at work, though that's not why I did it. But...in both cases it did get AWKWARD before the relationship ended. It's a HOT fantasy, especially if it's an interracial situation! For anyone who does it, just be prepared for the consequences.:blackheart:

Well; that's true. I think cuckold relationships musn't be engaged with feelings, though I guess it may be difficult for your wife/gf, specially if his cock is bigger and he is more handsome...

pd: What about your hubby. Did he enjoyed in both cases?

LOL! I've fucked two different bosses at two different jobs!:oops:One was white and one was black. In both cases it did help me get ahead at work, though that's not why I did it. But...in both cases it did get AWKWARD before the relationship ended. It's a HOT fantasy, especially if it's an interracial situation! For anyone who does it, just be prepared for the consequences.:blackheart:

You have fewer consequences if the wife is fucking the hubby's boss. If you are a loyal beta guy at work, I can't see how you'd have an issue with this. You'll probably never get a power job, but you'll be a close adviser to the executive level. Not bad.

BOSS CALL WIFE IN FOR WORKING WEEKEND AT A BUSINESS CONFERENCE!!!!!

tumblr_odnazyKPxH1vy6m7zo1_500.jpg

My first wife used to suck off her boss every day for three years. I didn't know for two years until one day she broke down and admitted that and several other affairs she'd had. Like the good cuckold I am, I didn't stop the affair and she continued blowing her boss even after we split up for unrelated reasons. She's the hottest woman I've ever been with, and I still miss her cuckolding me.

Last edited:
  1. My boss is more handsome and clever, very demanding at work he uses to impose his will on me. However, one of my biggest fantasies is he seduces one day my gf and bangs her hard in addition, as a way of showing my loyalty . It would be really amazing watching the whole thing, but it is also a risky fantasy. Would you handle with the situation? Do you love this fantasy too? Please, post your threads.
Sharing my wife with my boss & her boss was not my fantasy as such but it was well thought out decision of me & my wife as we thougt that this is best to make boss happy

Back