Born to Breed

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
I met Kayla when she was just 21. She was in search of something when she met me and quickly realized she was deeply submissive and was eager to begin her training with me. After a few months of intense training, she was ready. She asked me to breed her and after careful consideration, I did. I pumped her white pussy full of my cum time and time again. 9 months later, my ******* was born. We have since resumed our Master/sub relationship and all is beautiful. The point of writing this is to say that when you find a willing and eager to learn white submissive, a no limits slave, it is a beautiful thing. I've since impregnated yet another white housewife without hubbys knowledge but she misscarried. She was eager to let my baby be born and see the look on hubbys face when it came out mixed. We will try again. My goal is to breed as many white women as possible. There is not a greater joy that I can think of.

I met Kayla when she was just 21. She was in search of something when she met me and quickly realized she was deeply submissive and was eager to begin her training with me. After a few months of intense training, she was ready. She asked me to breed her and after careful consideration, I did. I pumped her white pussy full of my cum time and time again. 9 months later, my ******* was born. We have since resumed our Master/sub relationship and all is beautiful. The point of writing this is to say that when you find a willing and eager to learn white submissive, a no limits slave, it is a beautiful thing. I've since impregnated yet another white housewife without hubbys knowledge but she misscarried. She was eager to let my baby be born and see the look on hubbys face when it came out mixed. We will try again. My goal is to breed as many white women as possible. There is not a greater joy that I can think of.
sir like what you say a sub wife taylor

My goal is to breed as many white women as possible. There is not a greater joy that I can think of.

I'm ready ;)

pc240020-jpg.354741

Back