Born in Africa, living in Europe, fucking the white girls

Feirefiz

Male
From
Germany
I was born in Ghana in March 1985 and am living in Germany since May 2009. Since July 2010 I am ******* of a *******, born by a blonde German girl. So i am allowed to live in Europe forever.

View attachment 278357

I am surprised that so many white girls love to be fucked by blacks. I love to fuck young white girls, the more the better. I dont like to think about contraception. I want to impregnate as many girls as possible.
I am in the forum for discussing and for IR-pics. I can find the girls I need in real live. But if my membership here leads to an extra fuck, why not?
View attachment 278358

Elke, now 27, is holding our ******* on the pic. There were a lot of conflicts in our relationship so we finished after a year...
She doesnt appreciate black guys very much and it was hard work for me to get her fucked. But I was persistant and begging constantly so I got her in a weak moment. I was able to fuck her because she felt sorry for me and she didn´t want to seem racist. Of course I blamed her to have a racist attitude as long as she refused to fuck with me.
After that we were fucking a lot and after several weeks she told me that she is pregnant. Honestly I was very satisfied and proud that I impregnated a girl as blonde as Elke is. I was charmed by the sight of her growing belly.
I think she loves our ******* but she hates me because I seduced and impregnated her. Strange!
Well, I have about 50 girls a year. In those 4 years in Germany I fucked white girls it must be about 200 as a hole. That sounds a lot, but over 150 of them I just fucked once. Many white girls want to have a black baby and are not interested in the ******* after they are pregnant. So maybe I am ******* of other *******. I hope that all my seed I gave away to the girls was not produced in vain…
In April 2013 I fucked a Russian woman who had already a black *******.
View attachment 278360

She told me she wanted another black baby. Normaly I dont fuck women in her 30s, but she approached me and was so friendly. She told me that she only wants to be fucked by blacks very dark in complexion. So I did her the favor and fucked her several times and always shot my cum into her pussy.
But suddenly she finished with me. Now I met her again and she told me that she is in the family way.
Even if Irina is white and blue eyed she gave birth to a very black *******, i like this. I fucked her with passion and am proud I made her pregnant.
I am a little bit sad that Elke managed to eliminate my genes and my ******* is so fair in complexion. I like the imagination that Elke is out with our ******* and everybody who sees them understands immediatelly that she was fucked by a black. Must be a good feeling for someone who does not like blacks very much.
I like Germany a lot. As I am unemployed the German welfare state pays for my reasonable maintenance. The low birth rate in Germany is a great problem. So I will give Germany something back…

If this is even real, do you have any concept of responsibility or any honor?
Any morals? Ethics?
If this is real, you go around knocking women up and then flee?
And so, you are not there to support your baby financially? So how well can the baby be raised if you don't support them?
As a person, again, if this is all true, you would be a horrible influence on your baby, so I am glad you are not there physically, but there are expenses to raise your offspring from birth into college.
If this is real, you need to be put down (physically), like the dog you are.

If this is even real, do you have any concept of responsibility or any honor?
Any morals? Ethics?
If this is real, you go around knocking women up and then flee?
And so, you are not there to support your baby financially? So how well can the baby be raised if you don't support them?
As a person, again, if this is all true, you would be a horrible influence on your baby, so I am glad you are not there physically, but there are expenses to raise your offspring from birth into college.
If this is real, you need to be put down (physically), like the dog you are.

The German government is very helpful in this regard. He doesn't need to financially support the babies. The government gives excellent benefits to women with babies. They're just happy that the girls are making them because their birth rates are so low. Also, he stays in touch with the mothers and babies. But often they just want the kid without the guy. He gives it to them. In America it would be different because being a single mom is tough here. But not in Europe.

The German government is very helpful in this regard. He doesn't need to financially support the babies. The government gives excellent benefits to women with babies. They're just happy that the girls are making them because their birth rates are so low. Also, he stays in touch with the mothers and babies. But often they just want the kid without the guy. He gives it to them. In America it would be different because being a single mom is tough here. But not in Europe.
War is a terrible thing and I am an advocate of helping people in need after war violence anywhere in the world. There is however a big industry of NGO's, smugglers, gov aid workers etc that need migrants as a business. And they make them a good preposition.

It's polarizing Europe currently. This is the result of the sick need to be progressive. The EU is rewarding African men to have children in order to never have to worry about money again. They become legal welfare beneficiaries. They are willing to give their life for this on sketchy boats. Pay thousands of dollars to smugglers.

Our welfare state is not made for this. Our modern society was built on decreasing family size en more energy and money spent on individual children. Saving money for them to have a good life instead of having children as a insurance policy for when you are too old to work.

Generation on generation we have been rewarding bad behaviour of people from a completely different cultural background. We simply have no clue how to deal with them in a normal way. The always present white saviour complex in EU.

The worst part; in discussions, when pointing this out you will be labelled a racist in EU. While race has nothing to do with culture and attracting lazy people. In fact that in itself is a racist assumption. Meanwhile in Africa countries and economies are booming. Sure there are problems, but luckily plenty people still want to invest in their homeland.

Great news! I am together with a German policewoman, aged 26. I am fucking her since March. Now she is pregnant, 14th week. The third time my African seed crossed out a white bloodline!
So how is she doing now? Are the other officers on the ******* excited for her? Are some of the ladies jealous? Please post pics if you can!

Our ******* was born in March. :) I love to see my white girl breastfeeding a dark baby.
Now I am seeding her because we want to have a *******.

Our ******* was born in March. :) I love to see my white girl breastfeeding a dark baby.
Now I am seeding her because we want to have a *******.

So did you seed her with another baby? What does she look like? Is she of classic Aryan beauty? I hope she recruits some friends to make black babies too!

Back