Boob Job

Do you like fake boobs

• Total voters
Right Guys I need your opinions....
This year/early next year hopefully i'm going to get a boob job.
I currently have 32c UK size (US size 32D) and i'm looking to go up to a 32F UK size (US size 32DDD/E) I want the fake rounder looking boobs like Shyla Stylez or Heidi Montag (i've attached pictures, let me know what you think)

HeidiMontag2-052810-0002.jpg

1.png
Do you like girls with boob jobs?
Do you prefer natural?
Any Hot wifes on here with fake boobs?

To most of us guys tits are tits, you look great right now, you have awesome tits, but as long as it makes you feel good and its something your sure you want to do.................then by all means go for it. I think your perfect the way you are but if you like it i love it.

Your find the way u are! Natural is the best way..... Not wants to play with an android!! Lol

Reactions: mop
Aww thank you baby, it's just i see girls with big tits everyday makes me jealous lol! :(

You should never be jealous, you dont see yourself, as we guys see you, you have a beautiful face, a smoking hot body,and you crave BBC, the total package, you are one bad ass bitch, and i say that with real respect.

hehe i know it's just us girls... self esteem and that! :/ x

Do a poll and ask the rest of the guys what they think of you, and i can almost guarantee they would all say your hot, just the way you are. I could help you with any reassurance you may need.lol

Noooo barbie ur boobs are great, plus some girls have died if the body reacts wrong to the fake boobs , My advice fuck fake things ur hot the way u are

It's funny how we always want to look better or different no matter what men tell us about ourselves. If we could just see ourselves through their eyes even for a few hours maybe we would realize we look fine to them or even be content with how we naturally are. BUT till then ...............

It's funny how we always want to look better or different no matter what men tell us about ourselves. If we could just see ourselves through their eyes even for a few hours maybe we would realize we look fine to them or even be content with how we naturally are. BUT till then ...............

I suppose so but i'd just love a cleavage lol we'll see what happens ;)

Can always take the route I did. I was like 34 and barely a b but 2 ******* later and now a 38D. (But then I don't have the cute figure you have - that I would ******* for)

barbie, i see you as a woman totally perfect as you are currently, horny for some cock, yet classy, naughty yet cultured. but i really have no problem if you get a boob job, it would only be improving on perfection. i'm pretty neutral when it comes to fake versus real, but when my cock is in your pussy and i'm biting your nipple while rubbing your clit as my cock pumps you; do you really think it'll matter? i'll care more about the amount of times you cum

Barbie-Slut, how about like Sophie Howard.

536485275b3a212fa37cdde805ffc2076bf0ae5.jpg

Back