Bondage Erotica, Anyone?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Have any of you ladies in here ever dabbled in light (or extreme) sexual bondage before? Or is there some other extreme type of fetish you mostly enjoy frequently when with black men ... or maybe you have it in mind to try it out? Anything from bondage to perhaps wearing a collar.

75010_km07427b_123_562lo.jpg
75012_km07430b_123_533lo.jpg

Attachments

• securedownload-2.jpeg
    securedownload-2.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 35
Anyone here ever had their wive dress up as a Dominatrix before?

Oh yes, the Wife and I play often and occasionally she will treat me to seeing her in a corset, heels, riding crop- the whole nine yards.
I truth, though, my favorite outfit is a lacy bra and panty set with garter belt and stockings, a pair of medium black heels with a black skirt just short enough to catch a glimpse of the stocking tops and a crisp white blouse unbuttoned just enough to show a little cleavage and the barest glimpse of lace. Oh, and with her hair dine up in a loose French bun. Mmm! That and a paddle in her hand .... :dance:

Have any of you ladies in here ever dabbled in light (or extreme) sexual bondage before? Or is there some other extreme type of fetish you mostly enjoy frequently when with black men ... or maybe you have it in mind to try it out? Anything from bondage to perhaps wearing a collar.

View attachment 80315
View attachment 80313
I would love for a black bull to do some light bondage with my bitch and make her wear a collar.

we would like for you to take control give her a hard otk spnking and fuck her in the ass dry
looking for new master we hve relocated and looking fo new master

Back