Body Modifications

Hi there how many Bulls / Doms are into Body Modifications?
Such as splitting of the Gland for the cuckold or modifications like Labiaplasty for the White wives.

I am neither for nor against these practices. Just trying to encourage a debate on it and how people see it. Could be as simple as a cuckold husband being circumcised on the wishes of his wife

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
and exactly what kind of modifications? I guess Bull decides?
Partly, yes. I have been seeing guys who wanted slight cosmetic modifications- like hair colour change or tattoos- to the more extreme where a guy suggested clit removal.
But at the moment me and hubby are more into changes to hubby really. Hubby always wanted me to have a large loose pussy but, even with going with other men, it's not stretched permanently. So we have looked at penectomy ops that reduce the size of his penis. It's not massive anyway but to make it smaller would be a permanent change and a move towards the feminisation I want him to have.
The prices of these things (and other mods) have come down especially if you go outside UK.

You want him to have a smaller penis? HOw much smaller? And why?
Like I say, I love black cocks whatever their size, I'm trying to find a black guy with a really big one here in Uk.
We want hubby to feel 'lost' in me, those sexual times after I've been fucked by another guy and hubby tries to fuck me and I can't really feel him are so hot for both of us. To feel so loose is amazing.
So for hubby to lose a couple of inches would give us that same feeling constantly. He's about 4-5 inches so could lose a couple. Not saying we are definitely going to do it, but it's a serious consideration.

Wow! Brilliant idea! Wouldn't hormones also work? Though it is nice to think of having a little ceremony, with you and your bull and hub, celebrating before he goes in to get his dicklet made even shorter, maybe singing "suddenly.... I'm not half the man I used to be...." And having a nice toast to his soon decreasing dick, and then the very sudden and noticeable fact that it is half its previous size in an instant. Very, very beautiful idea.

But do they cut the tip off? Can they make it thinner, too?

Back