Body made for bbc.

keep on talking to her she will break down.................. would pound that pussy hard doggiestyle
Thanks, i am trying. Would love to see you pound her doggie, she always says its to much that way, i would hate to see what tour cock could do to her doggie, she would be screaming!

love to hear her scream........... i wold pin them thyck legs back and slide it as far as i can go
Holy ******* that would be hot, she is a great fuck too. You would not be disappointed. Then would love for you to plant your seed deep in her.

All you hung bulls, do you think my wife is made for bbc. What would you like to do to her?View attachment 133447

I'm a small dicked white guy like you, but from everything I have gleaned she does indeed have a body black bulls would love. In other words, I think she is built for BBC.

My wife works out like a fiend and is not as soft and curvy, but I still think a BBC bull would jump at the chance. I know any white guy would because they hit on her all the time.

I've shared some of her nudes with a couple of bulls on here privately- maybe they will comment.

But I digress- this thread is about your wife! I think she is hot.

I'm a small dicked white guy like you, but from everything I have gleaned she does indeed have a body black bulls would love. In other words, I think she is built for BBC.

My wife works out like a fiend and is not as soft and curvy, but I still think a BBC bull would jump at the chance. I know any white guy would because they hit on her all the time.

I've shared some of her nudes with a couple of bulls on here privately- maybe they will comment.

But I digress- this thread is about your wife! I think she is hot.
Thank you!

Thank you!

Just being honest. Can picture those nice tits undulating while a black stud takes her missionary, her legs locked around his waist or over his shoulders. Either way, her hands on his thrusting ass, pulling him deeper into her married pussy.

They would look good hanging down when she gets it doggy too.

Or for that matter, with her on top, feeding him a tit while he drills her tight wet pussy like you never could.

(I know you are not offended by that last comment because I get the idea we think a lot alike.)

Just being honest. Can picture those nice tits undulating while a black stud takes her missionary, her legs locked around his waist or over his shoulders. Either way, her hands on his thrusting ass, pulling him deeper into her married pussy.

They would look good hanging down when she gets it doggy too.

Or for that matter, with her on top, feeding him a tit while he drills her tight wet pussy like you never could.

(I know you are not offended by that last comment because I get the idea we think a lot alike.)
Not offended at all, would love to watch a real cock take her.

Back