Body Comfortability

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question for the ladies in here: How comfortable are you with your body, your looks, and just about everything with regards to your outward appearance are with to wanting to attract Black men?

Its soon going to be summer in the US, and elsewhere, and during this period, lots of women do tend to fuss about their not being too skinny or nubile enough for men, especially Black men, to notice them.

Do you see yourself often bickering over your body issues?

A question for the ladies in here: How comfortable are you with your body, your looks, and just about everything with regards to your outward appearance are with to wanting to attract Black men?

Its soon going to be summer in the US, and elsewhere, and during this period, lots of women do tend to fuss about their not being too skinny or nubile enough for men, especially Black men, to notice them.

Do you see yourself often bickering over your body issues?
i want to khowthe best advices , how my wife can attract bbcs .

i want to khowthe best advices , how my wife can attract bbcs .
Why do you want to know? I would think it would be your wife who want to know, unless you have not talked to her about taking a bbc. But it you want to know then maybe you are on the wrong site.

Why do you want to know? I would think it would be your wife who want to know, unless you have not talked to her about taking a bbc. But it you want to know then maybe you are on the wrong site.
i m here helping her to find what she want ,and i find him:furious:

i m here helping her to find what she want ,and i find him:furious:
If you are there to help her then let her do the talking and let all the black bulls out here now what she wants. I seem to me that this is what you want and she is just going along because of you. If not then let her tell us.

If you are there to help her then let her do the talking and let all the black bulls out here now what she wants. I seem to me that this is what you want and she is just going along because of you. If not then let her tell us.
she speak spanish only, andshe s going because she know the potencial of black man ,and im here to provide her the ultimate pleasure ,and she s always with me when it comes to choosing the black lover

I put it to you then is it for her ultimate pleasure or is it for your ultimate pleasure? I am sure she know how to write in Spanish if she only speaks Spanish. Let her talk.......

The only thing that concerns me is my tits are just starting to..... you know get lower. just a little not anywhere near sagging There is not much I can do about it

The only thing that concerns me is my tits are just starting to..... you know get lower. just a little not anywhere near sagging There is not much I can do about it
There is something you can do about it but the question is do you want to and I don't mean going in an getting fake ones... Simple exercises will keep them from sagging. Maybe you should think about that..

Top,
I couldn't agree more and I don't care in what language!!! Let her speak for herself, even if she only speaks Martian:-:).

IMHO, there are far too many posts like this where someone is supposedly representing someone else. I can't help but wonder if that "someone else" truly exists or, if as you said, she is really into it.

This post may be 100% true but the questions and statements that you make are excellent and logical. I'm not sure I can say the same for the answer you got.

There is something you can do about it but the question is do you want to and I don't mean going in an getting fake ones... Simple exercises will keep them from sagging. Maybe you should think about that..

Tits exercise! I like that.

Back