bmy sexy ******* is a bbc slut in training anyone wants to teach her a lesson ?

What the hell! :eek:

Are you pimping out your ******* on the internet? Let me guess... You want to grab that black cock and guide it into your own *******'s pussy as well when she gets fucked. Does that thought turn you on?

Holy *******... The husbands wanting (and getting) their wives to fuck other men, blacks included of course, I totally get. 100% understood and that is swell. Putting the ******* forth in some sex recruitment internet postings is out, out there.

I know women whose sisters and cousins got into new sexual kinks, like IR or others, because they liked the bad boys (or black boys) and women do talk and share. None, I mean NONE, of those real life situations involved needing to post pics online however.More then a few housewives got one other, or more, of her girlfriends to consider that option if that original wife had an affair, enjoyed it, and talked about it with others. Again, wanting your own ******* to be noticed for that goal and image posting?! Eh?

[assumes that is the actual ******* and not a fake. Fakes are never found online after all]

The hits keep on coming with the internet... Wow. FFS

I don't know what's worse- this fag using pictures of a person he alleges is his ******* just so he can get black dick (as he says on his status) or the lowest common denominator types who respond with their dicks wagging and their drooling approval?

I don't know what's worse- this fag using pictures of a person he alleges is his ******* just so he can get black dick (as he says on his status) or the lowest common denominator types who respond with their dicks wagging and their drooling approval?
Well said and I have to say its quite a close call between the two types of mental cripples that you mention. When they both start at the bottom of the sewer, maybe it doesn't even matter. Either way they both stink and are covered in *******.

Back