bmy sexy daughter is a bbc slut in training anyone wants to teach her a lesson ?

Discussion in 'Sexy & Naked Women Pictures' started by solobolo, Apr 22, 2013.

1. solobolo

solobolo Active Member Gold Member

Closed to many weirdos

mac5489 likes this.
  2. Gordon

Gordon Member Real Person

3. Ohio_Cuckold34

Ohio_Cuckold34 New Member

I would love to be her bitch boi and lick the cream pies from her well fucked pussy

mac5489 likes this.
  4. Hedonist Ninja

Hedonist Ninja Well-Known Member Real Person

What the hell! :eek:

Are you pimping out your daughter on the internet? Let me guess... You want to grab that black cock and guide it into your own daughter's pussy as well when she gets fucked. Does that thought turn you on?

Holy shit... The husbands wanting (and getting) their wives to fuck other men, blacks included of course, I totally get. 100% understood and that is swell. Putting the kids forth in some sex recruitment internet postings is out, out there.

I know women whose sisters and cousins got into new sexual kinks, like IR or others, because they liked the bad boys (or black boys) and women do talk and share. None, I mean NONE, of those real life situations involved needing to post pics online however.More then a few housewives got one other, or more, of her girlfriends to consider that option if that original wife had an affair, enjoyed it, and talked about it with others. Again, wanting your own daughter to be noticed for that goal and image posting?! Eh?

[assumes that is the actual daughter and not a fake. Fakes are never found online after all]

The hits keep on coming with the internet... Wow. FFS

5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I don't know what's worse- this fag using pictures of a person he alleges is his daughter just so he can get black dick (as he says on his status) or the lowest common denominator types who respond with their dicks wagging and their drooling approval?

Little Reshma and wbfbm19 like this.
  6. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Well said and I have to say its quite a close call between the two types of mental cripples that you mention. When they both start at the bottom of the sewer, maybe it doesn't even matter. Either way they both stink and are covered in shit.

7. biggrasp

biggrasp Active Member Real Person

US
    I'd get her pregnant

8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    And we have People's Exhibit #1.

9. Mr Biggs

Mr Biggs Member

Well I'd take her to the police and have her confess to having a sick bastard as a father and see if she can get a restraining order and your name and info registered online.