BlueEyedbeauty will be in ATL

BlueEyedBeauty

Couple
From
NC, US
Lindy and I will be in Atlanta the middle of September and looking for a threesome. Starting now so can kik, exchange photos and see who clicks. I'm not bi so no worries there. That said we're not looking for alphas, or humiliation. Looking for a sharing experience and people with laid back attitudes. I'll probably kick back for a portion and watch the action but jump back in at some point.
She is a sweet blue eyed brunette with some crazy skills. If interested kik us at timinwnc with a face/body pic. Will reply with same. Let's see where this goes.

Hey, I would love to meet you all when you visit Atlanta in Sept. My kik is kel_bo. Hope to hear from you all soon. I stay in the city of Atlanta

Lindy and I will be in Atlanta the middle of September and looking for a threesome. Starting now so can kik, exchange photos and see who clicks. I'm not bi so no worries there. That said we're not looking for alphas, or humiliation. Looking for a sharing experience and people with laid back attitudes. I'll probably kick back for a portion and watch the action but jump back in at some point.
She is a sweet blue eyed brunette with some crazy skills. If interested kik us at timinwnc with a face/body pic. Will reply with same. Let's see where this goes.

Well endowed black men 9 inches long 6 inches thick and I would love to get together and have some fun. Check out my profile @ITTCNS and you can kik me at ITTCNS

Kik

Yes I would f*** her real good. Is there anyway I can contact her offline

Hi there. Did you find someone in Atlanta? I am trying to get my wife started.

Back