"blowjobs" or "skull-fucks" ?

bjgirl

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?

Agreed.
I much prefer giving a good blowjob.
I think the "skull fucking" comes as a result of getting all the "good" out of the man's cock
If 'he' can't hold out any longer..., I think he he starts to "******* feed"
But I honestly prefer licking, lapping, and tasting a guy's cock as it grows and weeps with his precum.

my mistress and her lovers change how i am to pleasure them. sometimes its a slow pace and other times, not so slow. the one i really enjoy is the change up. where it goes back and forth.

Meh, it depends. If we've just started and it's the forplay, I'd like a blowjob then a 69. But after I've fucked her hard and pour my seed down her throat, to get my cock hard again I'll grab her here and give her a skull fuck before she's done swallowing!

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
Both are great! But I love giving long, passionate, wet blowjobs!! From the balls to the tip of a nice, big, hard cock. Love it!!

biggrin.png
grimace.png
Both are great! But I love giving long, passionate, wet blowjobs!! From the balls to the tip of a nice, big, hard cock. Love it!!

I agree with you Vida!!!!

Attachments

• kyleereecebj202_b5eljxaf.gif
    kyleereecebj202_b5eljxaf.gif
    873.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 344585177.gif
    344585177.gif
    550.1 KB · Views: 189
Back