"blowjobs" or "skull-fucks" ?

I do enjoy giving a pussy a good hard thorough fucking but for oral sex I like a nice prolonged blowjob. Skull fucking strikes me as having the potential for abuse. I don't like anal, I don't spank a woman while I fuck her and I don't do skull fucks. Sex is about giving pleasure not taking it. I am sure that there are women out there that enjoy all the aforementioned things and if that is fine with them then that is their choice. I figure I must be doing something right, the only time I sleep alone is when I choose to

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

How is this pleasurable for me? Why would I want to do this?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
I love to give blowjobs. I love to slowly get him hard, taking my time, prolonging the experience for him. I find it pleasurable for me as well. Great sex is when both parties want to please the other person- not just get yours.

I'm not a piece of meat and if you treat me like that I'll find someone else. There's no shortage of black guys looking to fuck a white woman.

I think one kind of leads to the other. Most of the time it starts off with a blowjob and as we both get into it they'll grab my head or some hair and start to face-fuck me.

(...)

skullfuck(...)

How is this pleasurable for me? Why would I want to do this?

(...)
My girlfriend says, for her it is a challenge; it`s testing her limits, and a chance for her to show her sexual abilities with a man and that she is capable of doing things not every gal is willing or able to do. Depending on girth she is able to swallow seven or eight inches fully, which makes her (and me ;) ) very proud of her skills, something she loves to show.
Also, in sex, she likes to be dominated/controlled by a man.

Prefer giving him a blowjob. For me, the important words are “giving him“. I don't like to be deepthroated or to be headfucked. It's degrading and without fantasy by him. Most all other oral practices are okay for me. It's OK if he gently guides me, stroke me or teasing me a little bit. Also if he tells me what else to do for his pleasure. If he respects me as a person, he will have a good time.

Back