"blowjobs" or "skull-fucks" ?

she prefer to do blowjobs, but she knows is no good enough, so if the bull wants she try her best to not puke, at the end of the session her pussy is dipping down her legs

My first skull fuck was my MASTER Bryan's uncle. He told me my throat needed a "good stretchin'" and had me hang my head over the edge of the bed and just pounded my throat. His big swinging balls were slapping my eyes and I had to breathe on his out stroke. I thought my eyes were going to be black from those jumbo eggs slapping them.

After he came pulling out to just my mouth so I could taste his big sweet load, he was still pretty hard and told me to catch my breath. I did and he told me to get a big breath and hold it. He then got his cock back down my throat, and proceeded to piss directly into my gullet. I started to panic, but he grabbed my nipples, twisted hard and told me to relax. It was my first time piss drinking, but certainly not my last.

Last edited:
My first skull fuck was my MASTER Bryan's uncle. He told me my throat needed a "good stretchin'" and had me hang my head over the edge of the bed and just pounded my throat. His big swinging balls were slapping my eyes and I had to breathe on is out stroke. I though my eyes were going to be black from those jumbo eggs slapping them.

After he came pulling out to just my mouth so I could taste his big sweet load, he was still pretty hard and told me to catch my breath. I did and he told me to get a big breath and hold it. He then got his cock back down my throat, and proceeded to piss directly into my gullet. I started to panic, but he grabbed my nipples, twisted hard and told me to relax. It was my first time piss drinking, but certainly not my last.
Wow

sorry for this it's disgusting but I was told skullfucking is when u had ur eyeball popped out and the guy fucked ur skull. obvs not a real thing lol

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around th
e cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so..

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?

You must perform both for me"and u will have the wildness orgasms ever!

Last edited:
I would love to suck bulls cocks with you yes i always love to swallow to or lick a freash fucked pussy that a bull leaves his cum in i have a long tongue and I go deep to get it all out of a pussy the taste to me is so awesome On lady friend who loved me eating her so much one day sat over my mouth and told me Honey I have to pee and I want you to ******* it all I told let it go I got it and she let her pee go slow in my mouth I drank it all with pleasure as a man should if a woman ask I always obey a womans desires After that time she was always peeing in my mouth

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
I find that most blow jobs turn into face fucking when done right.

Back