"blowjobs" or "skull-fucks" ?

I sucked a black teenage cock, 16, which was legal in my state and still is...because his chest was bared and absolutely a weightlifting carved chest. He was also handsome and we started by passionately kissing. His cock was also a masterful work of art and so I am a black cocksucker. Never intended to be as a white boi but cannot get the blackness out of my life. I just love it. I am addicted to him
I am confused by your comment "never intended to be as a white boi but cannot get the blackness out of my life." Are you a boi or a girl?

Idk maybe im just a different bbc , im the type that likes to watch the female suck however she feels , i wanna take the blowjob she gives out .. Im not into skullfucking because it makes me cum to fast , I prefer to have my cock drained now if she skullfucks my cock on her on own thats fine but if i am the agressor i cum way to fast lol . I like to watch a woman enjoy herself some women are into making a complete mess out of your cock and some are not so messy , what really turns me on is when a woman moans with ur cock in her mouth omg love it you can just feel how much she is into it by the way she moans ,i like the women who can get off just by sucking on a cock that is so hot to me ,didnt believe it til i seen it ..if i was to eat a womans pussy i would not want her instructing me how to eat it or messing with my head so i treat women the same way .

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
i must say I have been able to enjoy them both. just really depends on the mood Im in...what kind of day I had

I've been made to seriously gag before and it really wasn't enjoyable. At all. At least not for me. Now, I kind of shut down once I start to gag. I am definitely not as into the experience from that point on, and if the guy continues to ******* at that point, I really just turn off and check out. Maybe that's my innate reaction to feeling ****** to do something, going back to an incident from my childhood.

Now, using my tongue and lips to make love to every inch, that's a different story.

You ever take 11 inches balls deep
In your throat
Id Sure Luv to Have You ******* your Awesome Big Fat Thick Heavy 11 inches of Blk Cock down my cummthirsty Throat Sir... My Size QOS ex s Bulls were 9.5x7 & I could Balls deep throat Him.... & ohhh my did He have Massive Amounts of cummm to pump into my belly..

Some people think it's the same thing, but it is not. In BJ women (or a gay) have freedom to control all movements, it´s more democratic. FF or SK: the man holds the woman by the head, by the hair or by the ears and make the movements. It's degrading. But some people like that.

Last edited:
i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?

It depends on my mood personally. Sometimes I like to sit back with a ******* or cig in my hand and watch her worship my dick with her mouth and work for cum down her throat. Other times I like having a handful of hair and pumping my dick in and out of her mouth n throat watching her gag and drool till I explode in her mouth n on her face ;)

Last edited:
Back