"blowjobs" or "skull-fucks" ?

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
i'd prefer a sloppy blow-job but usually i get extra turned on & start skull fucking!!!!!!!!

Really depends on what i feel like, sometimes i want a wet sloppy loud blow, other times i want to stretch her mouth and throat and watch tears come to her eyes, just depends what i feel like.

i was wondering which other people prefer...blowjobs or skull-fucks? let me define my terms:

blowjob: i'm usually on my knees before the Man and i do all the work. i lick His cock and His testicles, suck the head and then proceed to bob up and down as fast as i can on His cock. i deep-throat as much as i can (its hard to do with a really THICK cock, it cuts off my windpipe!) my tongue slithers around the cockshaft on each upstroke and i twist (or "corkscrew") my head back and forth to increase the pleasure or Him. i'm sucking as hard as i can ALL of the time. if His cock is long enough i'm using one hand to jack Him off down at the base, usually using my left hand so He can see my wedding rings sparkle and glitter in the light. often i'm doing this when i have first met the Man and am trying to convince Him that i am a fuckable slut that He can use as He likes.

skullfuck: the Man is the aggressor, ramming His cock in and out of my mouth as fast and as hard as He wants. it's my job to keep up with Him and not puke. He is either holding me by my ears and jerking my head back and forth or He is holding me by a big handful of my hair and using that to pull me back and forth on His cock. i am also sucking as hard as i can to increase His pleasure.

so...Black Men...which do You prefer with a white woman?

white women....which do You prefer to do with a Black Man?
Blowjob...and I have not had a "good" one in years...

Both are great! But I love giving long, passionate, wet blowjobs!! From the balls to the tip of a nice, big, hard cock. Love it!!

I love that too actually...nothing sexier than a really wet blowjob....when the guy is black with a nice cock I get really turned on more...then that leads to the skull fuck .... lol! Either way I like it with black men....and do like more than one.

I love it actually...I find it so sexually exciting and stimulating that I get into it when I've had it done to me and I have even been with a couple of black bull doms that have not only fucked my mouth that way - but they liked slapping my face (not too hard) lightly then stuffing their dicks back in my mouth...I like that kind of cock sucking (to be honest) and had the slapping thing done to me when I was in college having my first black gangbang set up by a black guy I started dating. He was the one who really got me blacked by a bunch of his friends. He wasn't the first black guy I had sex with though...I had a black bf in high school who was a football player who fucked me first. Mark was pretty hot...he was my first and his uncle was my second (long story). I loved it from the start. Black cock is the best cock and now I like to be skull fucked and slapped - wild huh? It keeps getting better - love it! I love being dominated in the bedroom sexually by black men...it's so hot.

I love it actually...I find it so sexually exciting and stimulating that I get into it when I've had it done to me and I have even been with a couple of black bull doms that have not only fucked my mouth that way - but they liked slapping my face (not too hard) lightly then stuffing their dicks back in my mouth...I like that kind of cock sucking (to be honest) and had the slapping thing done to me when I was in college having my first black gangbang set up by a black guy I started dating. He was the one who really got me blacked by a bunch of his friends. He wasn't the first black guy I had sex with though...I had a black bf in high school who was a football player who fucked me first. Mark was pretty hot...he was my first and his uncle was my second (long story). I loved it from the start. Black cock is the best cock and now I like to be skull fucked and slapped - wild huh? It keeps getting better - love it! I love being dominated in the bedroom sexually by black men...it's so hot.
You are my kind of cocksucker and I want to experience your brand of cocksucking baby.

Back