Blow Jobs

yes about 2 months ago the hubby and I was at this night club we go to a lot ,and we met this guy there we set at a table with me in the middle with each of them playing with my legs and my pussy I got up to go to the bathroom a I came out our friend pull me into the men room push me down pull out his cock told me to suck it and I did that was my first blow job at a club but I can tell you it not going to be my last

Yes... All the time... It's how i got started... Was dancing with this guy and got so turned on I went with him to the parking lot and gave him head...

Are there any clubs in the LA area which would be good for this type of activity? My slut wife loves to suck BBC.
There's info on the internet regarding Glory Holes and Glory Hole parties for those ladies loving to play the skin flutes. LA's a hotbed for this kind of stuff, I hear. If you do glory hole locations, be sure to check if its gay or not ... many are becoming gay.

There's info on the internet regarding Glory Holes and Glory Hole parties for those ladies loving to play the skin flutes. LA's a hotbed for this kind of stuff, I hear. If you do glory hole locations, be sure to check if its gay or not ... many are becoming gay.
Mac: thank you for your response.

Do a lot of women blow Black guys at Clubs
This is something new to Pam & I. We not only never knew about it, neither of us even thought about it! I'll admit however, the first time I ever saw a girl both suck a black cock and swallow the guys hot cum was when I witnessed my wife give my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, a blow job! Edwin also ended up balls deep in her that night! Pam's first black and strange cock ever, other than mine that is. (Which is not black by the way).

I remember how ticked off I felt at the time because after almost nine years of marriage it wasn't something she had ever done for me! Lucky for me, and for the curious out there, the night following that event, Pam gave me the best blow job ever, of course she swallowed every droplet!

Back