Bloopers

FitBBCinSpain

Male
Real Person
With all of the questions (and answers) posted about sexual encounters, I figured I'd pose a question that I didn't really see in my search of the forum. Just to share some laughs, what would you say was your funniest situation in meeting? Was it a misfire? Did the picture on the page not match up with the person, in real life? Definitely figured a laugh won't hurt so please feel free to share!

Back before the internet and digital photos, my ex and I set up a motel meeting with a "BBC". He claimed to have 8" and it was really around 6.5" tops. She still fucked him and later guys who lied just got sucked off. My ex was too sympathetic and would say since she got the guy hard she should give him relief, but after enough liars she stopped giving up the pussy, especially since she was at a point where she needed them larger in her pussy.

Wasn't bbc but I met this guy said he had 5 *******....how I don't know I couldn't find his cock even hard...2" tops lol.

I couldn't imagine it not being as much fun as you'd expected. My biggest "blooper" was meeting a couple who had posted on another site that they were "35 &32", respectively. That might have been true.....about 20 years ago!!! Turns out they were both in their mid to late 50's and the pics they had were from gatherings with other people where they took the photos instead of actually being in them. Don't know if that was silly on my part but I definitely was not amused!!!

Never understood people. Doing that hard to get past the lies ...I'm older but not dead

Exactly....what does it gain to lie about yourself when, if you are lucky enough to snag a match, you're gonna get found out about, eventually! She was attractive which was a shame because if she had told me her real age up front, I'd still have had no problem with a meet. I was just turned off that they lied about it but still thought it was in some way, hilarious.

Back