Blonde wants a guide!

lilblonde

Female
Hello there,

I'm looking to explore more of my submissive side. I've had this fantasy for a long time of somebody guiding me, telling me what to do etc, initially via online but openminded enough to move things along in the future. Having somebody totally in charge of my sex life is such an erotic thought.

I'm beyond the basic stage and want to jump right in with somebody who is really into the idea, has ideas/experience with this kind of thing and is interested in exploring this. I do have a partner but he doesn't have that dominant edge. He knows all about my fantasy.

I'm blonde, 5'4, big blue eyes, slim, 34dd and keep in shape. I'm openminded, have a very high sex drive and want the 'director' to take control of this. I sometimes travels with my job but can keep in touch wherever I am.

Feel free to message me.

Hello there,

I'm looking to explore more of my submissive side. I've had this fantasy for a long time of somebody guiding me, telling me what to do etc, initially via online but openminded enough to move things along in the future. Having somebody totally in charge of my sex life is such an erotic thought.

I'm beyond the basic stage and want to jump right in with somebody who is really into the idea, has ideas/experience with this kind of thing and is interested in exploring this. I do have a partner but he doesn't have that dominant edge. He knows all about my fantasy.

I'm blonde, 5'4, big blue eyes, slim, 34dd and keep in shape. I'm openminded, have a very high sex drive and want the 'director' to take control of this. I sometimes travels with my job but can keep in touch wherever I am.

Feel free to message me.
Explore with me all you want sexy girl

're very interesting ... You will get what you are looking for ..
if it happens in europe I'm there!;)

Hello there,

Feel free to message me

I'll be your guide if you come to México City. :)

Hello there,

Feel free to message me.
Check your messages...

Hello there,

Feel free to message me.
Morning im an experienced dom with a multifaceted background in bdsm, contact me

Hello there,

Feel free to message me.

Hey thats my BBC, from Papua New Guinea. You wanna try me out?

Attachments

• 20150624_093953.jpg
    20150624_093953.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 5
Back