Blonde pussy ready for 10+inch BBC

Hello me and my fiance just waiting for our wedding and I would let her try BBC for the first time,but the problem is that she doesn't like black guys and everytime I am teasing her and mention "black cock" she gets upset and says"stop saying that" .its my dream to see her fucking black guy cause she is tall sexy blond girl (I will attach a picture of her later on.)
There is a scenario that I would do,I will write all I am thinking about.
I would see my fiance wearing nice brownish lingeries they look great on her body,I would teasing her talking about someone coming to fuck her(I am sure she won't expect me to bring BBC and would put something on her eyes to don't let her see who that is and let her touch that cock,I am sure that feeling will make her wet,the next step will be that black guy will start touching her pussy and put a finger slowly in her.Now I can imagine her taking that BBC in her mouth and start sucking slowly and saying"please but your cock in my pussy".now I can see her bend forward on the bed and showing her little funny and beg for a cock.once the cock get in she screamed"ooohh fuckkkk"and the guy gonna start pumping her slowly grab the shoulders from the back and watch her tits hanging(they are not big 34C) and gets starting fuck her little cunt quicker I can see she likes it and that was a good idea to bring BBC to let her try.while she is fucking by BBC she says to me"give me your cock honey"i put my cock in the front of her fack she could smell my cock and she put it in her mouth and start sucking like mad,then I can see her face expression getting change I wasn't wrong couse she start saying to me"baby I am coming"she repeated herself two more times and then get exploded and scream "fuuuuckkkk I love that cock baby" I could see that she is not lying and she really like it,I said to a black guy to make him self cum in her pussy,the guy start fucking her roughly for good 5minutes then he squirted in her pussy.once he pull out his dick my fiance said"that cock was amaZing,i've never felt that good while being fucked"when she torned around she was schocked that I brought BBC for her but she wasn't upset,she just made a naughty smile to me and kiss a black guy for well done job.

Hello me and my fiance just waiting for our wedding and I would let her try BBC for the first time,but the problem is that she doesn't like black guys and everytime I am teasing her and mention "black cock" she gets upset and says"stop saying that" .its my dream to see her fucking black guy cause she is tall sexy blond girl (I will attach a picture of her later on.)
There is a scenario that I would do,I will write all I am thinking about.
I would see my fiance wearing nice brownish lingeries they look great on her body,I would teasing her talking about someone coming to fuck her(I am sure she won't expect me to bring BBC and would put something on her eyes to don't let her see who that is and let her touch that cock,I am sure that feeling will make her wet,the next step will be that black guy will start touching her pussy and put a finger slowly in her.Now I can imagine her taking that BBC in her mouth and start sucking slowly and saying"please but your cock in my pussy".now I can see her bend forward on the bed and showing her little funny and beg for a cock.once the cock get in she screamed"ooohh fuckkkk"and the guy gonna start pumping her slowly grab the shoulders from the back and watch her tits hanging(they are not big 34C) and gets starting fuck her little cunt quicker I can see she likes it and that was a good idea to bring BBC to let her try.while she is fucking by BBC she says to me"give me your cock honey"i put my cock in the front of her fack she could smell my cock and she put it in her mouth and start sucking like mad,then I can see her face expression getting change I wasn't wrong couse she start saying to me"baby I am coming"she repeated herself two more times and then get exploded and scream "fuuuuckkkk I love that cock baby" I could see that she is not lying and she really like it,I said to a black guy to make him self cum in her pussy,the guy start fucking her roughly for good 5minutes then he squirted in her pussy.once he pull out his dick my fiance said"that cock was amaZing,i've never felt that good while being fucked"when she torned around she was schocked that I brought BBC for her but she wasn't upset,she just made a naughty smile to me and kiss a black guy for well done job.
She's got a juicy piece of ass, bet someone is gonna get lucky fucking those holes!

Back