blond wife vor black gang

Andi1261

Couple
wir sind 51,ich habe die fantasie,das meine frau von einem oder mehreren schwarzen männern gefickt wird.
vielleicht wird es im urlaub realität.

Wurden uns freuen, ihnen zu helfen. Leider ist mein Deutsch nicht so toll. Wann wirst du in staaten kommen?

maybe after christmas. my wife is very prudish. do you have any idea how it can happen. I would like to know what she does when she thinks I'm not there.

maybe after christmas. my wife is very prudish. do you have any idea how it can happen. I would like to know what she does when she thinks I'm not there.
Thanks for entertaining my attempt at German, I was stationed there for 5 years but it's been a long time ago and I am forgetting a lot. Maybe you can tell her you are wanting to give her something special for Christmas, try hinting that it is something big and black and see what her reaction is. Do you have an idea of where you will be taking holiday?

I do not know where we are on vacation.
I would like to give her something to big black for Christmas.
you are the Christmas costume and including nackt.das my gift for my wife. I leave the room.
then you do a strip for my wife. you can fuck her.
I want to watch secretly.
do you have a black friend for group sex.?

I do not know where we are on vacation.
I would like to give her something to big black for Christmas.
you are the Christmas costume and including nackt.das my gift for my wife. I leave the room.
then you do a strip for my wife. you can fuck her.
I want to watch secretly.
do you have a black friend for group sex.?View attachment 117666
That sounds like a nice idea, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to come up with another bbc to help out.

That sounds like a nice idea, I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to come up with another bbc to help out.

Are you married?
do you have a big house?
My wife does not know it, they will get 1 or 2 bbc.
she is very prüde.sie it will not want.
you know a medium, she is ******* and horny?
I'd like to see you ride my wife.

Are you married?
do you have a big house?
My wife does not know it, they will get 1 or 2 bbc.
she is very prüde.sie it will not want.
you know a medium, she is ******* and horny?
I'd like to see you ride my wife.

Let's talk, message me.

Back