Blocking other members - do you? If so, why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mariposa blanca, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Just curious. I have blocked some members, for various reasons. Personally, I don't want to read posts about turning your teen or pre-teen daughters on to BBC, racial supremacy, that kind of stuff. So, if I see those kind of inflammatory posts, I will put that person on ignore.

Also, if someone attacks me on a personal level, I will put them on ignore as well.

I believe that debate, and hearing other views, is a good thing, but these are examples of my limits.

Your input? Do you block? What compels you to make that decision?

#1 Mariposa blanca, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  2. mrjoseph

mrjoseph Well-Known Member Gold Member

this is a place to be safe and have fun.This is a lifestyle site not a perverts site,
    block their ass

Dpad, Sarah Adams and Mariposa blanca like this.
  3. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I have blocked a couple of people who have been abusive or just plain rude.

Sarah Adams likes this.
  4. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    I had one guy from here contact me on yahoo. When I replied back, he messaged me saying "Bitch shut up u ugly." This was uncalled-for, since I had said nothing offensive. Needless to say, I blocked him both here and on yahoo. I don't need (or deserve) that kind of negativity.

5. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

There have been people from time to time that I find annoying but I haven't blocked anyone yet. I get contacts from time to time that want to know how big I am and other non sense question like that. I just don't respond. I think a woman probably needs to be more proactive. I have come to the conclusion a number of years ago that there are a significant number on men that really don't like women. They don't have any concept of what you or I would consider a normal relationship. I think when you are confronted with a person with that attitude the logical thing to do is to eliminate all contact. I think this is a problem that is many times more likely to happen to women than to men. It really comes down to what you are willing to put with.

6. Torpedo

There is no reason to put up with anything like that. Sometimes it is embarrassing to be a man.

7. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Ah, but Torpedo, being a man is more than just having something hanging between your legs and having reached a certain age. At least from the perspective of many women, the main factor to being a man is behaving like one. :) So, from that standpoint, you can be proud to "represent".

CindyLou and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  8. Tania

Tania Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yes I do it. Reasons: when I do not want to read more of the same, or see the same posts over and over again (violence against women), or there is a member that is rude or communicate without first reading my profile.

9. Daphne&D

Daphne&D Guest

I had one guy after saying hi in one mail to saying 'what's up cntu' in the following one. Blocked

Then another guy telling me to send him $1000 and an air ticket and 'he would plan' a visit....Blocked

10. Torpedo

I may have blushed a bit when I read that.

11. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Awww c'mon, Torpedo, you know by now that you are one of a small number of men on this site that I think the world of. I hope the others know exactly who they are. :)

You are a quality human being, and I know I'm not the only one on here who feels that way.

12. Torpedo

It's bad enough to be called an obscenity it's worse when they can't spell and you have to figure out what they are saying. :frantic:A thousand dollars and a plane ticket? I will wager he likely doesn't have much of a backlog:bounce:

13. myschyfnmayhem

myschyfnmayhem Active Member

Pretty much the same reasons here. Sex and adult conversation is for adults, when they prove themselves immature,arrogant or just plain stupid it's beyond even bothering with.

14. BlondieBBC

BlondieBBC Member

yeah it guys are boring and stuff and keep trying to message me all the time.

15. CindyLou

CindyLou Guest

Oh, I absolutely block, or ignore people! Life is too short, and time is too precious, to waste it on emotional vampires who drain your energy and suck the joy out of life. I'm on here for sexy adult fun and entertainment, to connect with open-minded people, and have no patience for hatefulness, bullshit, or drama.

frankjudge and Mariposa blanca like this.
  16. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    Gay men with pictures below the belt. This is not a gay website, and I don't want to see your privates, Gross!

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  17. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Sorry ladies for the absolutely ignorant assholes who come to you with such disgusting and revolting comments. It's obvious they have no contact with real women to exhibit such disrespect. The same thing is on Match.com, ladies tell me that some of the stuff they get is outrageous and ignorant. They just block and move on. Besides guys like that are only trolling for bottom of barrel women-crack heads, $5 BJs etc..osp

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  18. qbrishc

qbrishc Active Member

US
    Good questions.
    I'm also wondering if the person who is blocked, knows they are blocked?

19. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I've had to block a few but honestly, they're always "new members" never well known or verified guys. It comes with the territory

20. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yes. After I hit ignore, they just disappear