Blk studs requested for the first week of October in NYC

Hello,

I’m glad to announce that I’ll be again in New York the first week of October 2017. I won’t come there for business so I’ll have plenty of time and I’d love to fill it tasting some creamy chocolate…;-)
To be clearer: I want one or more strong, confident, hung blk men to pound the ******* out of me.
I wrote “more” because I’m open to gangbang proposals.
We have plenty of time to select and decide, let me know and see what you have to offer.
Here you find some pics just to remind you how I look.
Pam

View attachment 1264984 View attachment 1264989 View attachment 1264990 View attachment 1264976

DAMN - the thought of you getting gangbanged is enough to make me cum right now

Hello,

I’m glad to announce that I’ll be again in New York the first week of October 2017. I won’t come there for business so I’ll have plenty of time and I’d love to fill it tasting some creamy chocolate…;-)
To be clearer: I want one or more strong, confident, hung blk men to pound the ******* out of me.
We have plenty of time to select and decide, let me know and see what you have to offer.
Pam

View attachment 1264984 View attachment 1264989 View attachment 1264990 View attachment 1264976

Count me in sexy

Hello,

Pam

hi Pam

I have lead a group of men and also am the Head Trainer for the Bull Academy. I know BBC and hung men in general. I can organize several sex events for you. How long you staying in NYC?

Hello,

Pam

Here and happy to help out!

Hello,

Pam

When will u be in ny

Back